Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
That same flight left Biggin Hill at 08.07 this morning for Amsterdam. I assume it's taken someone or a group of people to Amsterdam for the day, for business. Hopefully it's us finalising the personal terms.
I saw quite a big aircraft on the tarmac at 7.30am in Biggin Hill on my driving down from Bromley. Ready to taxi. This was no private jet.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
That same flight left Biggin Hill at 08.07 this morning for Amsterdam. I assume it's taken someone or a group of people to Amsterdam for the day, for business. Hopefully it's us finalising the personal terms.
"So Mohammed it's still just the wages?..... why don't we find a nice little coffee shop, have a coffee and a bit of their special house cake, leave all this wages stuff for an hour or two, then we can have another look at the contract"

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
LJ75 - Google says they carry 8 passengers.

Screenshot_20230809-145108~2.png

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
I saw quite a big aircraft on the tarmac at 7.30am in Biggin Hill on my driving down from Bromley. Ready to taxi. This was no private jet.

That would've been the regular Air Hamburg E190. Not something you'd charter to bring a player to the UK. The Zenith Aviation Learjet flew to Amsterdam this morning, comes back this evening, that's a charter, but more than likely adding 2+2 and making 7 😁

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Maybe his agent is spending the time to read the finer details of the contract as dont want to be caught out like Caicedo
Reports on Twitter are that the hold up is that Kudus wants a release clause in his contract but we don’t want this 🤷🏼‍♂️

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Reports on Twitter are that the hold up is that Kudus wants a release clause in his contract but we don’t want this 🤷🏼‍♂️
Club don’t like release clauses and can see why as takes away our control over when and for how much a player leaves. The club have always been clear that is valuation is met and timing works then won’t stand in a players way and there are plenty of examples to show we have done exactly that.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Club don’t like release clauses and can see why as takes away our control over when and for how much a player leaves. The club have always been clear that is valuation is met and timing works then won’t stand in a players way and there are plenty of examples to show we have done exactly that.
Or to reword it, the club is clear that they do stand in a players way, unless their valuation is met and the timing works, and plenty of examples to show we have done exactly that 😉

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
…well ajax appear to be trying to buy a replacement

Let's just sign him and cut out the middle man. Mainly plays off the left wing at the moment but would provide great cover for Solly on the right.

edit: An English club is reportedly "in talks"

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
The guy that reported it, is facing a serious influx of Chelsea fans telling him it's Brighton's fault for the high Caicedo fee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here