Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Highlights up on player

When there was a tough call for a goal kick to us, corner to them, and the lino gave us the goal kick, the commentator said "the home fans like that decision". There were so many of us he forgot which was the home side.

Noticed that, chuckled.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
What are you talking about? According to Kelly and the BBC he went the wrong way!
milton-keynes-dons-v-brighton-and-hove-albion-sky-bet-11707582.jpg

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Never understand why people want to go to a game of football and then spend time watching their phone or table whilst they record it!!!! Take videos before the game or of the celebrations at the end but why during!

I watch the table and notice we are second, mind you I don't record it on my phone!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What are you talking about? According to Kelly and the BBC he went the wrong way!
I didn't mind the BBC getting it wrong, we all make mistakes. What actually annoyed me was the bint on Channel 5's league show getting wrong, immediately after they'd twice shown Stockdale going the wrong way.

The BBC are reporting on shed loads of games all the time, with text commentary on whole matches, so of course they're going to make mistakes. Channel 5 are supposed to be providing expert analysis on a few talking points for a couple of dozen games, and despite showing the penalty twice, their analysis is simply reading out whatever the BBC said. ****ing incompetent ****ers.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I didn't mind the BBC getting it wrong, we all make mistakes. What actually annoyed me was the bint on Channel 5's league show getting wrong, immediately after they'd twice shown Stockdale going the wrong way.

The BBC are reporting on shed loads of games all the time, with text commentary on whole matches, so of course they're going to make mistakes. Channel 5 are supposed to be providing expert analysis on a few talking points for a couple of dozen games, and despite showing the penalty twice, their analysis is simply reading out whatever the BBC said. ****ing incompetent ****ers.

I agree. Think the BBC coverage and their football site are generally excellent. No excuses for Cates tho!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here