Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Was our third really offside?
Was their penalty the right decision?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Colin Calderwood said that he has seen the replay and that he thinks it was just off side.
Cheers. I thought it looked onside at the time, but I know linos don't get them wrong that much.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
One of my most enjoyable away days ever - unreal atmo at times and great second half performance - the missing of the pen made it all the more enjoyable.

Can't see how that's a pen & the players even protested after the match which often tells you something. Ginger Lino was a jobsworth all game too...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've a vid of the penalty from afar! And a minute of the cracking scenes at the end as the players came over.....no idea how to post them though :(

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
One of my most enjoyable away days ever - unreal atmo at times and great second half performance - the missing of the pen made it all the more enjoyable.

Can't see how that's a pen & the players even protested after the match which often tells you something. Ginger Lino was a jobsworth all game too...

Have to agree. It was a great day out and fantastic atmosphere. There's something about a far post header in front of a packed away stand. Superb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here