Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Fans TV

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What a bunch of inbred freaks..is there any normal people in MK?

No. And to think we were considering moving there last year :timmy::mad::shrug:

We drove around the varous estates . . .windows too small. They say that in London you're never more than 15 feet from a rat. In MK you're never more than 15 feet from a white van, thoughlessly parked. The 'city centre' is on the high point of the locale, presumably to facilitate the conduction of lightening.

I hope the Cobblers smash them, home and away, next season, even though I loath Northampton almost equally. At least it is an actual place, with history, as opposed to the wet dream of a 1950s town planner from Bletchly.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bit boring this week... This may cheer you up - some right CHARACTERS in the latest instalment...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Although things soon turned sour - the **** in the hat who said so much to say about us after our win there is... Unhappy....

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Bit boring this week... This may cheer you up - some right CHARACTERS in the latest instalment...

Most inspiring. It was like watching Springtime Night Watch.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
I've been watching these ever since we played them!

The lad in the glasses saying "Not too Xabi Alonso" the other week absolutely cracked me up.

It's better than anything on television!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've been watching these ever since we played them!

The lad in the glasses saying "Not too Xabi Alonso" the other week absolutely cracked me up.

It's better than anything on television!

Surely the best... Sorry ONLY good thing MK DONGS has done for football...?! And it isn't even deliberate :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"[Shrewsbury] is a nice old-fashioned ground"?

Are they really that thick?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What an absolute bunch of WEAPONS they are (especially that one who thinks he's one of the Blues Brothers).

Worst fans in the Football League: they make Arsenal look like the Yellow Wall.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Although things soon turned sour - the **** in the hat who said so much to say about us after our win there is... Unhappy....

Hilarious. Especially when Walter White turns up in the middle and starts gobbing off at Winkelman. Poor old MK don't have any money they say...imagine if they were in financial trouble and started rattling the collection buckets :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Thought exactly the same - remember going there in the JPT and its definately the New Meadow as apposed to Gay Meadow from what i remember... I will try and update this thread throughout the season...

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Hilarious. Especially when Walter White turns up in the middle and starts gobbing off at Winkelman. Poor old MK don't have any money they say...imagine if they were in financial trouble and started rattling the collection buckets :lol:

Lovely moment right at the end of the video too where Walter White takes Elwood Blue by the hand and leads him away - like a carer putting his charge back on the bus after a day out.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I missed that. Perhaps a betrayal of the age of those 'presenting'. A terrible gaff though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

This was what lead to it...

1) Why are they singing 3-0 and you ****ed it up after they pulled one back? :lol: Can tell they're new to this football thing..

2) Ben 'it's not good enough from a Championship side' - erm someone better explain how league systems work...

3) Halftime comments from hat man are cracking :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lovely moment right at the end of the video too where Walter White takes Elwood Blue by the hand and leads him away - like a carer putting his charge back on the bus after a day out.

:lol:

What have we come to when MK Dongs fans have developed a sense of entitlement? They're incredible.

It would be one of the greatest things ever to happen to English football if they went bust*. Imagine the countrywide sense of schadenfreude.

*I don't see it happening, as they do seem to be run relatively prudently, but we can hope.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:lol:

What have we come to when MK Dongs fans have developed a sense of entitlement? They're incredible.

It would be one of the greatest things ever to happen to English football if they went bust*. Imagine the countrywide sense of schadenfreude.

*I don't see it happening, as they do seem to be run relatively prudently, but we can hope.

Reason I stumbled across this again was I was having this argument with someone on Twitter (said I hoped they went bust) & they said 'I'm not the one who wants people out of work cos of some pride hurt' - I did point out about the many lost jobs at Wimbledon when their club was 'relocated'....

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Reading this thread is another reason to reasonably ask how glad I am we dodged the Karl Robinson bullet.

Even now at the foot of League One he's probably proclaiming the table's upside down and how his side are the best footballing team in the land etc. Hopefully on borrowed time.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
What an absolute bunch of WEAPONS they are (especially that one who thinks he's one of the Blues Brothers).

Worst fans in the Football League: they make Arsenal look like the Yellow Wall.

Just read this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Journey-72...1_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ABQ3SBWBAVTGN6PQYZWF (don't bother, save yourself £3 and read the sample then just change the team/ground name 71 times and you've read the book). Brief synopsis, fella not really into football from Chester, goes and watches them a bit but decides he's gone to do all 72 of the football league grounds in a season. Fantastic achievement and fair play to the chap for completing it, just a shame he was (and no doubt probably still is) such a dullard.

He starts off each chapter interviewing a fan of said team he is visiting for MK they get three of them, one of which is called Bingoman....what a wacky guy! We get a mention as one lads favourite game, apparently they beat us 2-0 in 2009!?!? He asks about famous fans and one of the berks tries to claim Darren Gough!! Finally one of them says aside from their dreadful "just add water" stadium his next favourite ground is Richo Arena which says it all about these clowns. It's made even funnier when even the Coventry fan interviewed later in the book claims there is nothing good about the Richo Arena.

One other ditty which I didn't know was true or not, one of them claims their stadium has police cells as it was a requirement for getting the top ground grading so they can host international events. Is that the case? If so does the Amex have police cells or is that just waffle as well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here