MK Dons Fans TV

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
:lol::lol::lol:

I'll just leave these here...
[YT]bLI2D52MuEQ[/YT]

Thank you Albion Roar, you're a fine bunch that shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as these amateurs but they also make you look like Frost and Dimbleby! :)

I disagree Portlock. Those two amateurs make the Albion Roar duo SOUND like Frost & Dimbleby. Unfortunately there is an odd visual resemblance between the pairs that I can't stop chuckling about! :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Love that, just brilliant!

If you were to cast them as fans of a football club you would be told it wasn't realistic. You couldn't pick a wider weirder bunch of weirdos.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
We need "Brighton & Hove Albion Fans TV" ........ come on [MENTION=1991]hove born&bred[/MENTION] sort it out, with all your fantastic media and journalism skills this is right up your street! I'm sure [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] will sort you out your own section here on NSC, pre match interviews, post match analysis...........it needs to be done! sort it out....... BHAFTV will be competing with MOTD and Sky Sports in no time.................Timmy.....our very own Jeff Stelling........

Good Idea, Those Girls in your avatar hosting the show would be a good start!.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
He sure took his time (de dum tish).

Probably got his costume in the second hand shop (de dum tish).

Anyway, fantastic performance by Gully against the cheats, and probably what spurred the players on for the second half. We were a different team after that race.

Stopit, you're winding me up now!

el punal

Stickman on video 2 - cue off camera chants from (obviously) Albion fans of "Bruno! Bruno!" to his measured response of "Jump in the water and drown yer knob!" is straight out of Wealdstone Raider territory.

I can only assume it's down to the effects of living in Cement City or whatever name they give to that monstrous metropolis.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Haha the next 2 vids are great too - just comedy gold. Shame on the Albion fans (Clear JCL's ;) ) 'We don't want 'the Dons' to go down lads do we'. The Dons - ffs :shrug:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Couldn't finish watching them. Excruciating. Is it for real or a parody?
Exactly this.

From what I've seen of these 'Fan TV' things - they all seem to be absolute bobbins and feature the worst type of interviewee/fan ever. But maybe that's the point? Otherwise they wouldn't get noticed, thereby depriving us of some entertainment 😄

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I learnt something from the weekend, that part of Bucks does have a genuine dialect. It's a cross between north Essex rural estuary and Archers-style Borsetshire. "Aarll tel you wot right, McFadddZeann no way shud 'ave seen RED!"

PG

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
It's so crap and funny, espically with the glasses, that it seems like it's a parody. But it's not...so it's even more brilliant.

It's like if someone asked you to describe a MK Dons fan, that's exactly what you would describe, without actually ever meeting one. It's like they're a parody of themselves.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
The best part of the video is the intro. With 2 or maybe 3 fans chanting "MK army".....bless 'em.

"The next game is gonna be a game of poker", I don't think that prat knows what poker is....

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
In all the promotion race excitement it almost slipped under the radar that they are effectively down now. They need to win all 3 and pull back 5 goals in goal difference.

All that's needed for the fairy-tale is AFC Wimbledon coming up via the play-offs to both be in League 1.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The latest offering from MK Dons Fans TV. Absolute gold!

Omg I cannot even begin to list the comedy gold moments AGAIN in these latest vids. It's actually like The Office - you feel Gervais & Merchant are actually behind the whole scripted thing. I love how the Ben Mitchell kid is just staring at the camera in the second video the whole way through it :lol:

And where are the Brighton fans on Twitter making videos of him? :lol: I want to see. Pleeeeease can we keep this thread going forever - I'm loving it :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here