Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons - FA Cup

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I haven't been monitoring closely but I think there are still W and/or E blocks to be realeased.

they've just released em i think. 250 or so tickets in W, 250 or so tickets in E just became available.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
they've just released em i think. 250 or so tickets in W, 250 or so tickets in E just became available.

Still another chunk in W1I that can be released and I don't know if the South end block(s) have been put on sale yet.

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 08.27.24.png

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Any sign of the club opening the south or North yet?
No, but with WSL and ESL almost sold out, and the way the concourses are configured, it must be nearly at the point where the South Stand is opened.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
With a full week in between games I think Goldson should be given match experience play alongside Duffy.

Would be good - not sure if CH will want to rest Duffy though. Cardiff game being postponed followed by the FA Cup next week has left us in good shape availability-wise and not knackered.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
No, but with WSL and ESL almost sold out, and the way the concourses are configured, it must be nearly at the point where the South Stand is opened.
The ESL family stand restrictions still seem to apply. So there's very little left for anyone else. I need 4 together so think I am going to hang on for the south to open.

I think this validates those of us who said they should open more of the ground from the get go. I know some who would have gone in the north but have now made other plans. Frankly, tinpot.

PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The ESL family stand restrictions still seem to apply. So there's very little left for anyone else. I need 4 together so think I am going to hang on for the south to open.

I think this validates those of us who said they should open more of the ground from the get go. I know some who would have gone in the north but have now made other plans. Frankly, tinpot.

PG

Without checking, you may get 4 together in W1I now.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

PG

I would imagine they took into account the very poor show for the 'bigger' visit of Reading earlier this season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I would imagine they took into account the very poor show for the 'bigger' visit of Reading earlier this season.
And didn't take into account a rare Saturday 3pm kickoff, and that 18000+ watched us in round 3 v Wrexham in 2012.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
And didn't take into account a rare Saturday 3pm kickoff, and that 18000+ watched us in round 3 v Wrexham in 2012.
it is a real shame that the club underestimated the current feelgoodfactor and failed to market this game properly.

£10 adults and kids for a quid + positive marketing would have seen the lower bowl and concourses sold out. It is almost like they don't want anyone to go.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
it is a real shame that the club underestimated the current feelgoodfactor and failed to market this game properly.

£10 adults and kids for a quid + positive marketing would have seen the lower bowl and concourses sold out. It is almost like they don't want anyone to go.

Yup ,first bit of negative thinking/planning by the club for a very long time , hopefully it will be declared POTG by friday and encourage more to attend and help fill up the south stand section .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Agreed. We could have sold out the entire lower stadium with just a little push on ticket sales.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just a thought, but is there maybe a commitment to providing Park and Ride etc if we hit a certain capacity? Especially given the problems with Southern at the moment?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here