Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mitoma... or Grealish? Who's objectively the better player?

Who's better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
In the hair styling stakes theyre probably on a par with each other. Both would benefit from a bit of advice where that is concerned with plenty of room for improvement.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
As a previous poster said Grealish at villa was amazing single handly got them promoted but at city been coached a different way and lost his flair and drive, at this time Mitoma is a better player than grealish

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Different players so hard to compare . Grealish to me doesn’t influence games anywhere near as much for city as he did for A Villa .

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Rather bizarrely saw this same thread on the Sunderland board (after being led there from a Steele thread). They are quite 50-50 on the issue, with a lot of love for Mitoma.

My favorite post:

Brighton are gonna get top 4. They looks absolutely class, I’d go Mitoma
They have an interesting funding model. Some clubs require the owners cash, some bank loans. Brighton seem to be almost entirely funded by Chelsea.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We coukd do with Grealish showing more of his old creative and goalscoring form, because iif the limit of his present capabilities is carrrying the ball upfield and winning free kicks Pep will look to upgrade, and that means signing Mitoma. Like Grealish, Karou gets double-teamed but unlike him still regularly delivers end product.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Grealish at the moment for his overall game but they’re different types of player. Mitoma is more exciting. If he becomes more consistent with his finishing, will also become the more valuable of the two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here