Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mitoma... or Grealish? Who's objectively the better player?

Who's better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tough one. Both very special players.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Grealish for Villa at the Amex was something else. One of the few times I’ve watched an opposition player rather than my own team, he was THAT good. Saying that, Mitoma’s debut (sub at home vs Newcastle last season?) was one of the most WOW where did he come from moments that I can remember!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Mitoma seems far more threatening to me and much more likely to do the unexpected.
Would Grealish have scored the Mitoma goal today or would he have gone down when fouled?
He would have exploded at the first tug.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I don’t know how to explain this opinion but Mitoma would be better at City than Grealish is, Grealish would be even better at Brighton than Mitoma is.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Who cares ?

Bottom line is we just need to ABSOLUTELY RINSE any "Big 6 Tosser" who tries to get a *pitiful lack of cash* out to SING our hero.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
I don't normally post direct quotes from behind paywalls but I had to share this one. Just made me laugh out loud and had to read it to my wife (who hates football) after she asked what I was laughing about. She laughed too.
From tonight's Telegraph.

"Mitoma’s opener was a thing of beauty, albeit preventable beauty. Gilmour found Estupinan on the left touchline close to the halfway line. Nelson Semedo’s challenge was feeble, Joao Gomes’s and Maximilian Kilman’s were non-existent and, as if Fred Astaire had a ball at his feet, Mitoma danced through them all before slotting in past Jose Sa."

Last edited:

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Seeing Mitomas goal on MOTD this morning it occurs to me that Grealish would never score a goal like that. He would have fallen over at least 3 times hoping for a free kick. Therein lies the difference!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here