Missed D/D payments for season tickets.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Just missed a phone call saying I missed a payment.
Checked online banking and they've all been paid successfully.
Queue position 7 on the phone. Fun times.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
30 minutes later; I missed a payment in March due to the clubs fault. First I've heard of it. Asked to pay there and then.

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
I was worried that because my smart card was dead on Tuesday this may be because of the whole D/D warnings!

Thankfully the lady who emailed me back said my account was fine and just to get my new card tomorrow. I think i will take the email along with me just to be on the safe side!!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
oh it just gets better.....

Just missed a phone call saying I missed a payment.

even though i spoke with someone earlier this morning, who confirmed everything was up to date.

So i phoned them back up, and spoke to a young lad, and he tells me that i have a missed payment from August 2011. At which point i point out his error and he looks on a different system and reads out notes on my account, and tells me that this is an error on the clubs side, i also decide to check all the payments with him again, just as i did this morning with his colleague. All good, and he apologised, and said that loads of people are having the same problem and that they have just switched systems, and this is a hangover from it.

He did say to bring copies of bank statements down if i get any problems with entry tomorrow, of which i replied if my card is not active tomorrow someone in the ticket office is going to get an earful. he checked my card, and said it is active.

if anyone else speaks to them, check your card is active or you may not get in.

i could not believe it, but then this is Brighton and Hove Albion, we never make things easy!!!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Should I be worried?

At least 3 times I've filled in the mandate form and the shop have even taken my details and filled it in themselves. It's never worked but, working close to queens Road, I just pop in and pay ove the counter. I've emailed my bank to ask what the problem is.

Oct 9, 2010
CRAWLEY
Correct me if i'm wrong but are'nt we actually paying advanced payments ie started DDs IN FEB MAR last year and season started in AUG Meaning most people are still in credit even if a DD has failed which means their refusing entry to a game you've actually payed for.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It appears that many people contact there has not been a problem or it has already been resolved, but has anyone who knows they have missed a payment not been contacted? It could be mayhem tomorrow. I missed a payment but immediately paid over the phone but can not find a record of it (can't remember the card I used) hope I'm ok!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports