Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Minor scuffle last night ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'll tell you what happened,I came out of the ground and I saw two blokes about 40 and 17 stone trying to trip up a couple of young lads about 15-16 so I said leave it out mate, then one of them said what and started walking towards me all aggresive, so I said leave them alone they are only walking home, then he head-butted me straight in the nose so I battered him, got him to the floor ,then his mate pulled me to the floor and started getting involved. My dad and uncle saw cos I was meeting them outside north stand, they ran over & by that time the police turned up and nicked him. They said to me they know it's his fault and one of them said he would of done the same even if he was off duty,the funny thing is I dunno if the two lads even knew anything about it lol
Fair play chap.

I just saw a meat wagon pulling up near the station and some fat bald headed bloke with his top off being put in the back.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I'll tell you what happened,I came out of the ground and I saw two blokes about 40 and 17 stone trying to trip up a couple of young lads about 15-16 so I said leave it out mate, then one of them said what and started walking towards me all aggresive, so I said leave them alone they are only walking home, then he head-butted me straight in the nose so I battered him, got him to the floor ,then his mate pulled me to the floor and started getting involved. My dad and uncle saw cos I was meeting them outside north stand, they ran over & by that time the police turned up and nicked him. They said to me they know it's his fault and one of them said he would of done the same even if he was off duty,the funny thing is I dunno if the two lads even knew anything about it lol

Fair Play.

At what point did he take his shirt off?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Meanwhile in the South, there was a rather hilarious moment when some tanked up bloke behind me started to take the piss out of some woman 2 rows in front. She did ask for it though - for about 20 minutes, all she did was text/phone someone in the East lower, then repeatedly stand up,wave at them a " Yoo hoo I'm here " kind of fashion.
He was obviously a JCL, as he left on 82 minutes

Have to say, I thought she took it in good humour

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Well done, top work.

Alot of people wouldn't have the balls to step in, in that situation. Sounds like the bullies got what they deserved :thumbsup:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave

Well done mate. Some of these away fans giving it the big 'un after the game deserve a slap. It's a risk getting involved though, not of getting hurt, but getting nicked.

Dec 29, 2011
Well done mate. Some of these away fans giving it the big 'un after the game deserve a slap. It's a risk getting involved though, not of getting hurt, but getting nicked.
I would never get in a fight. Imagine if they banned you from the Amex. I couldn't handle it, it's too gorgeous (I need my fortnightly fix).

Bha83

Aug 22, 2012

I would never look for trouble and I'd try and avoid it, cos I'd never want to get banned but I couldn't just stand there and watch it happen,I'd feel worse mate

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Although not the scuffle, was in the south stand last night. In the second half saw a very sneaky Cardiff fan make his way over in to the Brighton end without the stewards seeing. He than sat a few rows in front of me, talking to a lad in front of him who had been having jip with the Cardiff fans all night. Typical Cardiff fans calling us queer etc, and this lad saying sheep shaggers back etc. Anyways, after the Cardiff fan made his way back in to the Cardiff end, the steward's noticed and came and spoke to the lad from the Brighton end. The boy (probably around 17 years old) started telling the steward that the Cardiff fan had come over and threatened to kill him. Not sure how reliable he was because it wouldn't suprise me if the boy was trying to make it up to get the bloke in trouble (I'd hope they'd be no death threats, joking or not).

Anyways, my point is the stewards need to be careful as too them he did sneak over un-detected easily enough! Lucky he just 'had a word' rather than 'being brave' (brave used loosely, idiotic maybe more appropriate) and just going for people or something!

Jan 30, 2008
taking liberties smudge, thing is they thought it was safe but came unstuck, it's not the Withdean any more :wink:

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing

nice one, good work mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here