Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Minor scuffle last night ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Traditional football hooligan alert!
Not really, but i'd bet my bottom dollar that you're a happy clappy, scarf and bobble hat wearing type who hasn't been a football fan for all of your life, in fact , from what you've written i'm certain you haven't , you're the sort who thinks hooligans wear dr martens and have skinhead haircuts.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Not really, but i'd bet my bottom dollar that you're a happy clappy, scarf and bobble hat wearing type who hasn't been a football fan for all of your life, in fact , from what you've written i'm certain you haven't , you're the sort who thinks hooligans wear dr martens and have skinhead haircuts.

Oh dear - not only violent tendencies, but makes his mind up about what people are like even though he hasn't a clue (the only correct point he's got is that i haven't been a football fan all my life). This type is either fishing, or is best ignored.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Oh dear - not only violent tendencies, but makes his mind up about what people are like even though he hasn't a clue (the only correct point he's got is that i haven't been a football fan all my life). This type is either fishing, or is best ignored.
Is that a picture of you and dick knight in your avatar, and you're wearing , er, a brighton home top? ok then i'm wrong about the scarf and bobble hat, you're a happy clappy home top wearing , liked football since euro 96 type "fan "

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Is that a picture of you and dick knight in your avatar, and you're wearing , er, a brighton home top? ok then i'm wrong about the scarf and bobble hat, you're a happy clappy home top wearing , liked football since euro 96 type "fan "
You're nearer right than wrong, wearing blue & White coat indoors on top of a blue & White shirt is the equivalent of wearing a bobble hat & scarf outdoors

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I haven't read through this thread, but I'm guessing there's a whopper or two hiding among the posts?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
164009_10150382403120004_108006950003_16445200_2017909_n.jpg

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I've not read this thread, just clicked on the new posts thing, and I see this^^

Who is pee wee herman?!?!?!?!?!?! Pee Wee's big adventure? Pee Wee's Play House?

To be fair, I had never heard of him, what the relevance of him in a mini shirt?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
The original picture

tumblr_l75pqh5Bfw1qzxfuoo1_500.jpg

Don't know how true the blurb on the flag is, but it beats the usual St George's Flag with insert the name of your tinpot club/town here. A bit of creativity from CFC there, credit where it's due, and the guy third from left is dressed as sharp as a tack, in the 1970s as well - the decade that style forgot :thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Tell you what mate, next albion home game i can make, lets meet up in the pub you drink in beforehand and we can chat about me being "feminised even more", fancy it ?

Oh dear. Someone seems a little eager to take offence rather than take the time to read things properly.

You asked who pee wee herman was.
I posted with an explaination.
Programme Seller asked what the reference to Pee Wee Herman in a mini skirt is.
I explained that it feminises him even more.

In case that isn't clear enough, my comment about being more feminised was referring to the already very effeminate Pee Wee Herman.

If you really are so insecure you need to prove your manliness to a stranger who questioned your masculinity and football hooligan credentials on an internet message board, perhaps you should try to make sure you call out the right person (that would be woodchip who suggested you were as much a hooligan as pee wee herman in a miniskirt) rather than the person who is simply explaining the reference.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Oh dear. Someone seems a little eager to take offence rather than take the time to read things properly.

You asked who pee wee herman was.
I posted with an explaination.
Programme Seller asked what the reference to Pee Wee Herman in a mini skirt is.
I explained that it feminises him even more.

In case that isn't clear enough, my comment about being more feminised was referring to the already very effeminate Pee Wee Herman.

If you really are so insecure you need to prove your manliness to a stranger who questioned your masculinity and football hooligan credentials on an internet message board, perhaps you should try to make sure you call out the right person (that would be woodchip who suggested you were as much a hooligan as pee wee herman in a miniskirt) rather than the person who is simply explaining the reference.
I apologise profusely, humble pie being eaten in large quantities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here