Minor scuffle last night ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I saw the ruck as you walk down the path back towards the station, heard a few girly screams and saw the police make their move. Then I decided to do a roly-poly amidst the middle of the arrests, jazz hands and moonwalked back in the other direction.

:mad:

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
I saw the ruck as you walk down the path back towards the station, heard a few girly screams and saw the police make their move. Then I decided to do a roly-poly amidst the middle of the arrests, jazz hands and moonwalked back in the other direction.

:mad:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: That's made my morning.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
You know me, yes you do. Honest John, milk monitor, prefect... Could've made head boy if I stayed on.

Bha83

Aug 22, 2012
I'll tell you what happened,I came out of the ground and I saw two blokes about 40 and 17 stone trying to trip up a couple of young lads about 15-16 so I said leave it out mate, then one of them said what and started walking towards me all aggresive, so I said leave them alone they are only walking home, then he head-butted me straight in the nose so I battered him, got him to the floor ,then his mate pulled me to the floor and started getting involved. My dad and uncle saw cos I was meeting them outside north stand, they ran over & by that time the police turned up and nicked him. They said to me they know it's his fault and one of them said he would of done the same even if he was off duty,the funny thing is I dunno if the two lads even knew anything about it lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports