Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The same Brez who got us into the 5th round of the FA cup.

He didn't make a save in the Port Vale game did he ? The match stats say they had one effort on target in the game and that went in.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
We make it into the playoffs - can you seriously see us beating Wigan or Burnley or Forest? (Advance apologies for negativity)

Yes. It's a long way away though. We should have beaten Wigan last week and we did beat Burnley. Depends on the form at the time. We've got a decent enough squad to beat them though (and QPR/Derby)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
We make it into the playoffs - can you seriously see us beating Wigan or Burnley or Forest? (Advance apologies for negativity)

Burnley will already be up. Forest won't be in them if we make it. So, yes.
Reckon palace fans were confident last year? Hell no. By far the weakest team in there and then won it. Lottery, innit.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
we need a replacement for crofts....andrews is lame, and stephens or JFC hardly run the show in the middle.....if these positions are sorted we have a chance.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's easy to pick out the negatives. Look at the stats for the Reading 3rd round instead.

Just had a look on vital football/match stats.

We had 18 attempts - 5 on target
They had 5 attempts - 0 on target.

Good old Brez...... So in 2 cup games he had 1 save to make and didn't make it and then of course we had the Hull games. I wouldn't want you as my barrister.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just had a look on vital football/match stats.

We had 18 attempts - 5 on target
They had 5 attempts - 0 on target.

Good old Brez...... So in 2 cup games he had 1 save to make and didn't make it and then of course we had the Hull games. I wouldn't want you as my barrister.

6 attempts 1 on target and Brez took a few crosses which didn't become attempts. The club stats are more accurate.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
we need a replacement for crofts....andrews is lame, and stephens or JFC hardly run the show in the middle.....if these positions are sorted we have a chance.

Don't agree I think Stephens is slowly fitting the role and alongside Ince I think we are ok Andrews is a Wiley player who can just calm the situation especially as we get towards the business end of the season

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
6 attempts 1 on target and Brez took a few crosses which didn't become attempts. The club stats are more accurate.

Ok you've done me. Brez got us to the 5th round. I forgot the 2 crosses. Let's hope he gets a new 3 year deal.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ok you've done me. Brez got us to the 5th round. I forgot the 2 crosses. Let's hope he gets a new 3 year deal.
Warren Aspinal on the radio said he hoped that we would sign a top keeper and Walton progress to no 3 keeper. He suggested the Millwall keeper as no 2 to Kuszczak. That would suggest that both Ankergren and Brezovan will be on their way in the summer.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Another uninspiring performance. Sure I will get slated for it but if we had drawn/lost NSC would be in uproar again, especially after the Hull performance

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Another uninspiring performance. Sure I will get slated for it but if we had drawn/lost NSC would be in uproar again, especially after the Hull performance

But we didn't lose or draw we won so cant you just enjoy it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here