Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall fans

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Watching their game with Liverpool tonight I'm pretty sure they were taunting the Liverpool fans with chants of "Hillsborough". Not once, several times-then the commentators sounded surprised when the Liverpool fans are trying to rip the hearts out of the scumbags. Anybody else watch the game: hear that too?

I hope I'm wrong but after I first heard it I couldn't believe it so tried listening very carefully-it still sounded like "Hillsborough" to me.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I didn't hear it but I wouldn't be surprised!

On another matter how is that animal Kevin Muscat allowed to play football?

He appears to go out of his way to end other footballer's playing careers!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Buzza said:
I didn't hear it but I wouldn't be surprised!

On another matter how is that animal Kevin Muscat allowed to play football?

He appears to go out of his way to end other footballer's playing careers!

I couldn't believe he was still on the pitch.

Millwall are now a fully fledged Dennis the slimy Weasal Wise side-dirty and niggly, always looking to start trouble. He's an evil little shit, the players (not all it has to be said) are dirty bastards and the fans have proven what we all suspected: they haven't changed and are not fit to be part of the English game. Troglodytes:angry:

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
Typical scouser response to the goading though....makes you think that Boris Johnson was spot on. Aren't these the same liverpool 'fans' who still sing munich air disaster songs to man-u fans!!!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
tricky said:
Typical scouser response to the goading though....makes you think that Boris Johnson was spot on. Aren't these the same liverpool 'fans' who still sing munich air disaster songs to man-u fans!!!!

That's a disgraceful slur on a great city, everyone knows the Munich songs are post-modernist irony, Heysel was due to Chelsea fans in the stadium trying to stir things up, Hillsboro was 100% due to the police and nothing to do with scallies trying to jib their way into the ground, and James Bulger was murdered by two lads from the Wirral, which is not proper scouseland.

Liverpool and Liverpudlians have never, ever, ever done anything wrong.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
100 per cent the police fault,mm not pissed up fans either,oh no,what about heysel,not pissed up fans either,it was the italians fault:censored:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
El Presidente said:
That's a disgraceful slur on a great city, everyone knows the Munich songs are post-modernist irony, Heysel was due to Chelsea fans in the stadium trying to stir things up, Hillsboro was 100% due to the police and nothing to do with scallies trying to jib their way into the ground, and James Bulger was murdered by two lads from the Wirral, which is not proper scouseland.

Totally agree with that!!!

Millwall has never had ALL english teams banned from Europe!

Cairnsinho

Jul 14, 2003
Liverpool fans accept some responsibility for Heysel.

A lot of them have spoken out against the reactions to the taunting last night as being wrong, some of them fearing that it may spark a trend at other away grounds in the future. Some of the alleged chants were disgraceful and will do nothing to help Millwalls cause.

Don't bring out the single minded bull-shit on here and start damning all Liverpool, Millwall etc. supporters with sweeping generalisations.

Whether any supporters should have to or not, I personally think it's a lot easier for us to show a sense of humour to being called queer than it is for other fans to turn a blind eye to provocation over disasters such as Hillsborough and Munich.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Cairnsinho said:
Liverpool fans accept some responsibility for Heysel.

A lot of them have spoken out against the reactions to the taunting last night as being wrong, some of them fearing that it may spark a trend at other away grounds in the future. Some of the alleged chants were disgraceful and will do nothing to help Millwalls cause.

Don't bring out the single minded bull-shit on here and start damning all Liverpool, Millwall etc. supporters with sweeping generalisations.

Whether any supporters should have to or not, I personally think it's a lot easier for us to show a sense of humour to being called queer than it is for other fans to turn a blind eye to provocation over disasters such as Hillsborough and Munich.

Sticks and Stones etc....

No matter what Millwall fans are singing Liverpool should not react like that.

Man Utd have to put up with Munch songs from Leeds all the time.

Cairnsinho

Jul 14, 2003
You're quite right Lammy, I agree.

In all honesty I'm not sure how I'd react myself in their situation. If the alleged "you all should have died at Hillsborough" chant was thrown in my face I think it would take every ounce of my restraint not to bite, even though that is the right thing to do.

The Munich songs don't appear to be just a Leeds thing either as it was apparently used by a section of Liverpool supporters at the pre-season game at Wrexham.

My problem is with the sweeping generalisations that some people (usually the uneducated/ignorant) are too quick to throw into the argument.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
El Presidente said:

:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Said on teletext 4 fans arrested, 2 of each.

I think Boris Johnson was wrong for apologising for the dumbass who wrote it and should have sent him up there, Simon Heffer.

Mind you, the scousers will be wallowing in that slight for years, poor old Boris.:lolol:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I watched it last night, I thought the Millwall fans were bang out of order.
They were also chanting about Boris Johnson.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
My sister was there, her boyfriend is a 'Pool fan and Liverpool fans kicked off long before any mention of Hillsborough was made by Millwall.

And yes, they did sing abotu Hilssborough, while it is disgraceful it doesn't give someone a devine right to rip a stadium up. Liverpool are all about giving it out to people, and when the tables are turned they bleat like babies and try to come off in a shining light. And because it's Millwall people assume its their fault, according to people there it was Pool rather than Millwall.

Heck if we ripped out seats everytime we'd heard Istanbul there'd be few seast left in the grounds.

Last edited:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
El Presidente said:

Sums up every single thing I was thinking about before reading this thread. Thanks El P :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here