Millwall fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just spoke to my mate Chop who was at the game. He said the Hilsborough chanting was minimal and that it had kicked off long before that. He said that the chants were a response to Liverpool kicking off and ripping up the ground.

The Boris Johnson ones were quite funny.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Pretty tasteless chanting but it seems to have started after the seats came flying, as I have said a few times the firm I work for has a box at Millwall and the guys who went last night (including a couple of pool fans and my boss) are saying that Liverpool had an awful lot of guys looking for trouble, seems like it was organised to be a bit of a gala day.

Same old Liverpool next day rhetoric tho, they are always the innocent party, anyone who has travelled with England down the years know they have some of the nastiest pond life around.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Spot on Rougvie.

Liverpool go down to London with the intent of mixing it with the cockneys, hear a few chants they dont like and go crying to the press.

The chants were out of order but they only happened AFTER the scoucers had started tearing the den up so can hardly blame them for triggering the trouble.

How do Liverpool fans manage to keep their reputation of fun loving, good football appreciated cads when in reality they are skally, thieving, balde using tossers.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
My mate said the Liverpool fans had been causing trouble before the game trying to kick off with any Millwall going and that a large groupd were held in the ground until 10.45 and there were still Millwall waiting for them when he came out of the pub to go home.

Bloody Scousers.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Very tasteless, but why is anyone shocked that Millwall fans always home in one the one thing that most riles the opposition fans? They've been doing it 'successfully' for years.

And the Munich stuff puts the scousers in a very tricky situation as far as being outraged goes. There was a fan on Radio 5 this morning who was ranting on about how disgusting it was, and when asked the straight question 'How is that different to Munich that you sing about', he was all over the place.

Direct references to Hillsborough are too sick for words, but what are you going to do - abandon the game? Liverpool fans seem to be saying in the circumstances it was OK to tear seats out, which is bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports