Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall down!

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Croydon may be many thinks bha but boring?! The thing is just because a place is near the salty stuff doesnt automatically make it a beautiful place does it?

What salty stuff are you referring to, AJLM?? ???

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lots of people think (and know) that Croydon is dull, I pass through it enough these days for a start. As it is because its so difficult to get out of thanks to the lousy roads most Croydonites don't get the chance to seek greener pastures.

You'll note that the only decent road in the area, The Purley Way, actually bypasses Croydon.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
bhaexpress said:
Lots of people think (and know) that Croydon is dull, I pass through it enough these days for a start. As it is because its so difficult to get out of thanks to the lousy roads most Croydonites don't get the chance to seek greener pastures.

You'll note that the only decent road in the area, The Purley Way, actually bypasses Croydon.

The Purley Way is a crock of shit to drive through..try again.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Perry Milkins said:
The Purley Way is a crock of shit to drive through..try again.

Yes but compared to the A23 through Coulsdon and Purle it's a breathe of fresh air. Remember, it is Croydon we're talking about here !

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
bhaexpress said:

Croydon isn't Sydney, San Francisco, Rome or Paris. Well done Einstein.

I do know about your bitter ramblings. Dog-owners kicked you out have they?

Tell us more about living in SE25 in your usual interesting and witty style.....

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Yes but compared to the A23 through Coulsdon and Purle it's a breathe of fresh air. Remember, it is Croydon we're talking about here !

Coulsdon and Purley are not Croydon. They each have their own individual identity. It is like whining about Brighton and identifying a part of Portslade as your example.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
paulie said:
Croydon isn't Sydney, San Francisco, Rome or Paris. Well done Einstein.

I do know about your bitter ramblings. Dog-owners kicked you out have they?

Tell us more about living in SE25 in your usual interesting and witty style.....

Time of the month eh Paulie ? FYI I'm currently looking after the same dogs. Mind you as they currently are just outside Bromley they reckon they may move south, wise move.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Time of the month eh Paulie ? FYI I'm currently looking after the same dogs. Mind you as they currently are just outside Bromley they reckon they may move south, wise move.

Excellent - keep me informed about the little fellas and their quest to get away from Croydon.

Good luck on becoming a first-time buyer as well. I'd advise against you purchasing in Croydon and Bromley as you don't seem to rate these areas.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
paulie said:
Excellent - keep me informed about the little fellas and their quest to get away from Croydon.

Good luck on becoming a first-time buyer as well. I'd advise against you purchasing in Croydon and Bromley as you don't seem to rate these areas.

Bromley's okay but I would go along with Croydon. Bromley's biggest problem is its proximity to Croydon of course.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Perry Milkins said:
I think he may be looking in Addiscombe

Addiscombe isn't bad but even closer to Croydon than Bromley.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
bhaexpress said:
Bromley's okay but I would go along with Croydon. Bromley's biggest problem is its proximity to Croydon of course.

Sutton's quite nice this time of the year! :D

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
I think he may be looking in Addiscombe

He can buy my gaff then - the red/blue decor may put him off.

We are looking to move up in the world, Shirley seems nice.

I don't think BHE can afford a huge mortgage on his dog-sitting income - Addo may be his only option.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
paulie said:
He can buy my gaff then - the red/blue decor may put him off.

We are looking to move up in the world, Shirley seems nice.

I don't think BHE can afford a huge mortgage on his dog-sitting income - Addo may be his only option.

You wouldn't be able to stand the neighbours, besides they pour a poor pint in the Crown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here