Millwall down!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Just off into Croydon to pull my Pud over Brighton and Millwall's relegation, anyone care to join me?!

Here you might need these first ...

products_tweasers.jpg

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I'm glad too. Always a good away day.

What will be your big game next season? QPR I suppose.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Look at things from this perspective though, Millwall and ourselves being relegated is by far and above the most exciting thing to happen in Croydon for many a year.

For once they have a 'Big Issue' there that's not being sold by the residents.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Look at things from this perspective though, Millwall and ourselves being relegated is by far and above the most exciting thing to happen in Croydon for many a year.

For once they have a 'Big Issue' there that's not being sold by the residents.

About as exciting as you dog-sitting for people when they are away just so that you can spend a night out of your tent.

Btw - weren't you born near SE25. Please tell us more...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
paulie said:
About as exciting as you dog-sitting for people when they are away just so that you can spend a night out of your tent.

Btw - weren't you born near SE25. Please tell us more...

I was actually born in Beckenham which is about three miles tops from Selhurst and I have actually lived in SE25 too. As far as the dog sitting goes what's your point ? Croydon is still a boring dump and as I've living very near it right now I think I can say that with some authority.

Still Paulie, we know that you can't tell banter from a tantrum can't we ? I notice that up until yesterday you've been thankfully conspicuous by your absence, been repainting your caravan ?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
bhaexpress said:
I was actually born in Beckenham which is about three miles tops from Selhurst and I have actually lived in SE25 too. As far as the dog sitting goes what's your point ? Croydon is still a boring dump and as I've living very near it right now I think I can say that with some authority.

Still Paulie, we know that you can't tell banter from a tantrum can't we ? I notice that up until yesterday you've been thankfully conspicuous by your absence, been repainting your caravan ?

Croydon may be many thinks bha but boring?! The thing is just because a place is near the salty stuff doesnt automatically make it a beautiful place does it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports