Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall could move to Kent??!!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Danny Baker not doing Millwall any favours!!

May you have cancer as I had cancer’: Comic Danny Baker faces huge backlash after he wished illness on council bosses behind a mooted move of Millwall FC’s ground
Broadcaster Danny Baker hit out over concerns Millwall could move to Kent
He said he brought a 'hex down on Lewisham Council' and said: 'May you be ill'
Millwall's potential move has sparked outrage with Baker leading the backlash
DJ beat cancer last October, six years after being diagnosed with the disease.
Broadcaster Danny Baker faced a huge backlash today after wishing cancer on council bosses behind a mooted move of Millwall’s football ground.
The 59-year-old DJ hit out in an angry tweet after it was revealed the League One club were considering a move from their home in South East London to Kent.
Lifelong Milwall supporter Baker told his 460,000 followers yesterday: ‘I hereby bring a hex down on Lewisham Council and Renewal, their greasy vampiric partners. May you be ill. May you have cancer as I had cancer.
'All who are involved in this disgusting treachery are subject to my hex.’
Baker’s outburst came as it was revealed his beloved team could be forced to consider a move from their home of The Den since 1993 into North Kent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ouncil-bosses-mooted-Milwall-FC-s-ground.html

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Signed

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
there's no community round the Den, infact I bet most Millwall supporters live in Kent

I lived about half a mile away from the Den for several years in late 90's. LOTS of local support around there then.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
CPO Scrapped :clap2:

Millwall CPO scrapped as Lewisham mayor abandons development plan

The plan to seize Millwall’s land around the Den by compulsory purchase has been abandoned after fierce public pressure. In a statement on Wednesday Lewisham’s mayor, Sir Steve Bullock, said that the CPO on Millwall’s land “should not proceed”, citing concerns raised about the club’s community trust and academy.

Bullock wrote: “I have always been clear that Millwall must be at the heart of the development and it is my view that these concerns need to be thoroughly addressed, the CPO should not proceed and that all parties concerned should enter discussions to identify an agreed way to achieve the regeneration of this area while resolving these concerns.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jan/25/millwall-cpo-scrapped-lewisham-mayor

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here