Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Beat Saints (FA CUP REPLAY)

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I'd be well worried, if I was a stains fan! Why wouldn't you be? If the grip is not administered properly they will spunk it, IMO.
Over to you NA for that administrative treatment.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
Decided to go down for the game. I was amazed at how low the attendance was, despite the tickets being dirt cheap (although it doesn't help it's minus 4 in Soton right now).
First half they were rubbish, couldn't string two passes together. Millwall certainly didn't look solid at the back but looked like Barcelona compared to the Stains in the first half. Second half Soton were a lot better though, but still looked lost in most parts of the field. I'm just glad Millwall got the winner as I was not looking forward to another 30 minutes in the cold!

Millwall's no. 14 on the right wing looks fairly dangerous. Sort him out and it should be three points to us in a weeks' time.

EDIT: Oh, and Harding was shite :).

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Tossers, the lot of them on that thread, 9000 at home? and they come on here to tell us how they are a much bigger club than us. Tell me how many did we against Gillingham yes Gillingham in the second round of the Carling cup? I never ever had a beef about Saints until last season and even more so this season. They come on here and patronise poor little Brighton and how we were so far below them, and how Gus was not fit to lace Nadkins boots. Two bob tin pot tossers the lot of em.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I just cannot believe the almost universal negativity of that thread - the moaners on here don't come close to anything like the glass half empty stuff all over that thread - season's over, Adkins is shit, we're shit and will be lucky to make the play-offs etc. etc. Unreal.

Except that, in their case, they're right.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bad result and frankly a piss poor attendance. Nigel needs to arrest this slide if he wants to hang on to the notion of going up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here