Millwall Beat Saints (FA CUP REPLAY)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA Swiifty

Jan 23, 2012
Burgess Hill
Does Anyone have a link to the Saints Message Board, May go on facebook on the Old Southampton, Brighton, Bournmouth and Pompey Banter Page seeing the reaction on there.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Anyone else noticed the lack of Stains and Palarse supporters trolling on these boards compared to a few months ago?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Anyone else noticed the lack of Stains and Palarse supporters trolling on these boards compared to a few months ago?

I can't believe no Southampton fans have as yet showed up to explain how they were cheated. Surely they weren't beaten fairly and squarely? That NEVER happens to them. Even when it's 3-0.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I hope we put our first team out against Liverpool, minus Ryes, Mattock, Sparrow, Dicker, of course.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I can't believe no Southampton fans have as yet showed up to explain how they were cheated. Surely they weren't beaten fairly and squarely? That NEVER happens to them. Even when it's 3-0.

Awaiting Red Knob............

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I don't know, they seem to be taking it reasonably well in the circumstances. They're admitting their form is worryingly bad and aren't making any excuses. Their manager could learn a thing or two from those fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports