Millwall Away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
Uncle Buck said:
So surely the 800 or so that go to Millwall, should get priority for the QPR tickets?

Not a loyalty scheme surely? that would never do. Go and wash your mouth out for suggesting that the club should even consider giving priority for tickets to people who go to all or certain matches - they don't want to do that as it might discourage people who only go to two away games a season from applying for tickets for those games. Although why they are dead against it beats me.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
If I go it'll be in their end with a couple of mates who support Milwall. Funnily enough neither of them have been to the New Den but used to go the the old Den.

It's probably easier for me to go there than to Withdean!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Our two Millwall tickets arrived today.
Due to a shortage of money (Christmas etc) we will be going to Wolves but not QPR.

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
The tickets say "Unreserved seating" which seems to suggest that they don't expect it to be full as I undertand that FL regulations say that if 90% of the seats are sold then it must be "sit in your seat".

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I'll be there as it's my nearest ground. Problem for me is my other half who is from this area and knows all about Millwall fans and their reputation. Not sure about travel but train seems best.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Buzza said:
I'm going to Millwall, Wolves and QPR (and Ipswich on Saturday).

Whilst safety has improved over recent years, I still intend to keep my wits about me!

It's my first visit to The New Den and Molyneux and I seem to remember QPR having a little "Reception committee" (admittedly behind a police cordon) waiting for us after the game last year.

We are catching the train to Ipswich, Millwall and QPR. Driving to Wolves.

Are the trains running on New Years day Buzza?

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Got my ticket from the club shop this morning. There are about 500 left - so unless I am a complete buffoon - that makes about 1200 sold so far!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perry Milkins said:
Are the trains running on New Years day Buzza?

According to DCLAD they are!

I hope so Perry. I certainly don't fancy driving after the previous night! :ohmy: :drink:

Damn. I'll have to check again now!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Richie Morris said:
Im waiting to see if my mate Chop wants to come along. He is a Millwall fan though.

Chop the Millwall fan? Sounds like a character in Viz! :lol:

(or an instruction! :) )

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Don't panic everyone! I HAVE my ticket!

Don't forget it's still early days and not everyone knows if they can go yet.

Don't let any thought of trouble put you off. They are like lambs these days...

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Tickets safely arrived and have a mate who is a Millwall fan who will be going in their end. He thinks everything should be fine unless you 'fancy some'.

Going to Ipswich, possibly Wolves but not QPR.

I have not been to Wolves for a while but in the past I have encountered some 'welcome' or 'goodbye' committee's at the station and been hit by coins so that's clouding the decision at the mo. Still might wait for the FAC draw to see who we get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports