Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

millwall away

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Yipeeeeeeee - A good old vintage ticket binfest. Long overdue. Congratulations are in order to the OP for starting this Weeks WW3. :clap2:

oh_the_drama-225x285_zps8166cfe9.png

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Balls I just realised I didn't tick the post option so now have to collect them. Where do I collect them from, the Amex store? That blue hut?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This is really cheeky I think and I bet they catch a lot of people out this way. Considering there is a fee attached to buying any ticket, they really should PRESUME you want them posted to you, and allow you to change this to 'collect' if you so wish.

Mine has always defaulted to post never had to change it.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Not sure if it fixtures but this is the first I have seen if this

lmportant Travel announcement concerning trains for the away fixture at Millwall FC:

On the 1st March Southern Railway have engineering works on their main line between Brighton and Three Bridges. This means that there will not be a TRAIN SERVICE between these 2 points.

Supporters planning to travel by train will have to take a bus between Brighton and Three Bridges.

Therefore, supporters will need to allow extra travelling time as it will be buses.

Or they may wish to make alternative arrangements.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

lmportant Travel announcement concerning trains for the away fixture at Millwall FC:

On the 1st March Southern Railway have engineering works on their main line between Brighton and Three Bridges. This means that there will not be a TRAIN SERVICE between these 2 points.

Supporters planning to travel by train will have to take a bus between Brighton and Three Bridges.

Therefore, supporters will need to allow extra travelling time as it will be buses.

saw this,mate looked into it,just bypass brighton,go via hove,thats what ive been told

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
saw this,mate looked into it,just bypass brighton,go via hove,thats what ive been told

From Brighton that is not really going to help. You can get to London via Hove that day by avoiding the buses, but it is the crawling route via the Arun Valley.

The quickest option is going to the bus to Three Bridges and then the train. On the way home it could be interesting after a session on the beer.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Wonderful!

Although there is plenty that needs fixing between Brighton and Three Bridges, could have picked a different weekend for it mind.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
From Brighton that is not really going to help. You can get to London via Hove that day by avoiding the buses, but it is the crawling route via the Arun Valley.

The quickest option is going to the bus to Three Bridges and then the train. On the way home it could be interesting after a session on the beer.

plenty of beer and cards on the agenda,i dont do buses lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here