Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

millwall away

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I was hoping this was going to be my first game for 3 years :( I haven't got one loyalty point. There is always the Millwall end I suppose.

No friends & family that could sort you out with their loyalty points? You only need to know a season ticket holder who is not going...NSC must be able to help?

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Spoke to the ticket office on the phone earlier to sort an issue with my order and they reckon it'll be sold out by the time it goes on sale to people with 10 points (next week I beleive).

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
When I spoke to chap in ticket office last week he said we could get another 500-1000 tickets if we needed them.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
mmm,according to twitter,the mighty reading ran millwall this weekend???,sounds like we will be having both tiers then,and so we should ffs

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
I don't agree this time. We've been to Millwall very early in the season for the last two years, when it is much easier for people to give it a swerve as there isn't a whole lot riding on it. This time it is in March, which is when every game seems to become a much bigger deal. The fact we're in contention for promotion to the EPL and we're playing 45 miles up the road means I'd be amazed if we don't take 2,000.

I went last season. We took nearly 3,000 then and they opened both tiers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here