Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
All the items I'm reading are re-hashes of previous speculative rhetoric. One account, with less than a hundred followers, claiming he's ours.

I'll wait for the official club email, all else is nonsense, addictive nonsense.

Agreed. All good fun though. TV is crap so might as well browse [emoji3]

DavePage

El club inglés Brighton & Hove Albion señaló que desea contratar, y de manera urgente, al delantero ecuatoriano Miller Bolaños, la máxima figura del último título de Emelec y artillero 2015 de la Serie A.

Según reporta el sitio británico the72.co.uk, Bolaños es el ariete que el Brighton & Hove Albion está buscando para dar pelea en su meta por alcanzar un cupo a la Premier League.
El Brighton & Hove Albion actualmente está en cuarto lugar en el Campeonato de Sky Bet (es decir, la Football League Championship, una escala abajo de la Premier League), a ocho puntos del líder, el Middlesbrough.
El equipo es dirigido por el irlandés Chris Hughton, es apodado The Seagulls (Las Gaviotas) y busca un delantero que reemplace a James Wilson, prestado por Manchester United y que se va. Los otros arietes estelares del club son el galés Sam Baldock y el inglés Bobby Zamora.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The English club Brighton & Hove Albion pointed seeking to recruit, and urgently, the Ecuadorian striker Miller Bolaños, the greatest figure of the last title in 2015 Emelec and striker in Serie A.

As reported by the British site the72.co.uk Bolanos is the ram that Brighton is looking for a fight in their goal to reach a spot in the Premier League.
Brighton & Hove Albion is currently fourth in the Sky Bet Championship (ie, the Football League Championship, a scale down the Premier League), eight points behind leaders Middlesbrough.
The team is coached by Irishman Chris Hughton, it is nicknamed The Seagulls (Las Gaviotas) and looking for a striker to replace James Wilson, on loan from Manchester United and leaves. The other star strikers of the club are Sam Baldock Welsh and English Bobby Zamora.

Suggest an edit

oogle Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder

Turn off instant translationAbout Google TranslateMobileCommunityPrivacy & TermsHelpSend feedback

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Does Wedgee have an opinion on this?

Why? He's said about 4 things that have all been wrong in the last week - don't get the obsession with his (largely woeful) information tbh...?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sorry Bozza but my guess is we can expect to hear by Monday/Tuesday or thereabouts that he is ours unless Emelec try to play silly buggers and we pull the plug as a result. Debut v Huddersfield off the bench?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really?!!

Yep :thumbsup:

Why would you put a riddle about Calleri signing on the 12th day of Xmas then around that time say 'my understanding was we made an offer and the deadline was the 12th day of xmas'. If that's true it doesn't mean we are going o sign him does it - we offer for players all the time - so why would you say in a riddle he's coming on the 12th day? Just an honest / genuine question...? Not after an argument..

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry Bozza but my guess is we can expect to hear by Monday/Tuesday or thereabouts that he is ours unless Emelec try to play silly buggers and we pull the plug as a result.

No need to say sorry to me. I'm merely a humble messenger passing on a very explicit message I was told.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No need to say sorry to me. I'm merely a humble messenger passing on a very explicit message I was told.

Explicit?!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here