Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
J

Well, my timing was correct, spot on to the exact day, posted on 10th November, but on the very last day, the 12th day, we gave up because ownership was just too complex. Sorry about that.

I also posted we would have a signing by close on Tuesday, but it was delayed until Thursday morning, apologies.

I promise you, I only ever post something when I believe I have something believed to be genuine, privileged and new to add to the conversation. That's why I've only racked up 1000 posts or so in 11 years.

You won't get any aimless attention seeking sh1te from me, we're all too busy to either write or read that stuff.

But what goes with the territory is that it won't always be 100% spot on, I'm sure you can understand that.

Wedgee

Fair enough pal - I'm happy to read any snippets true or false - it was more the posters hanging on your every word that I didn't get & I did pm you to apologise if I caused offence questioning you re Zamora. Not trying to be a dick, just always worth asking questions...?

On that note just saw you said on another thread LuaLua was out for 8 wks but the club are keeping it quiet - is that definately now not true?

Also, the 'very imminent' sign in you said a striker - which Knockaert isn't.. That's why I posted what I did...

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Sorry, I'm not trying to tease or be obscure at all.

Based on what I was told there is no way Miller Bolanos will be an Albion player [any time soon]. Those last three words are my own which I'm just adding so that if we do sign him in 4 years time, I'm protected from some smart arse bouncing this in an attempt to discredit me.

Not that they would be discrediting me because I know nothing about this beyond what I was told today.

I can't explain the document way back in post 1 which was found online. Fake? An expression of interest with no obligation? I have no idea.

Sorry Bozza someones fed u a dummy......to many Ecuadorian sites still going with it happening..

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Fair enough pal - I'm happy to read any snippets true or false - it was more the posters hanging on your every word that I didn't get & I did pm you to apologise if I caused offence questioning you re Zamora. Not trying to be a dick, just always worth asking questions...?

On that note just saw you said on another thread LuaLua was out for 8 wks but the club are keeping it quiet - is that definately now not true?

Also, the 'very imminent' sign in you said a striker - which Knockaert isn't.. That's why I posted what I did...

Well, we're into definitions then, because my understanding was the new fella was a goal scorer, which I guess technically he is.

Kaz I posted three weeks ago now, suggesting there may have been a problem with the diagnosis and prognosis. At that time people expected him back within the week, but that was three weeks ago. Yes, I hear the official line now, and if Kaz does make a reappearance in a league match before 1st March you can then post on here as you do to hang me out to dry again for being wrong. But you wont catch me on here claiming glory for being right when I am right, because that's just not the point of this forum, is it, unless I'm mistaken?!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Sorry Bozza someones fed u a dummy......to many Ecuadorian sites still going with it happening..
I wonder if they are just rehashing tweets from the UK. It seems that these rumours tend to spiral out of control nowadays.
However, I do also wonder why both Bozza and the Argus seem to have informed us that this one isn't happening apparently. It doesn't appear to be the club's policy to comment on any transfer negotiations. So is it that a deal has now been agreed by both clubs and that we are now trying to dampen down any speculation before the player agrees terms with us in fear that another club will try to make a last minute move to outbid us? Could be the case or just that this one is going absolutely nowhere.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I'm far from convinced, but looking at twitter and t'internet, several Ecuadorian and other LATAM sports sites, radio stations and the like are suggesting it's a done deal. Maybe they are all linked back to a wanky photoshopped picture from a 12 year old and few rumours. Who knows - I'm inclined to think the club have given [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] the truth.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well, we're into definitions then, because my understanding was the new fella was a goal scorer, which I guess technically he is.

Kaz I posted three weeks ago now, suggesting there may have been a problem with the diagnosis and prognosis. At that time people expected him back within the week, but that was three weeks ago. Yes, I hear the official line now, and if Kaz does make a reappearance in a league match before 1st March you can then post on here as you do to hang me out to dry again for being wrong. But you wont catch me on here claiming glory for being right when I am right, because that's just not the point of this forum, is it, unless I'm mistaken?!

What's your info on this Bolanos deal?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is this an embarrassing problem with getting a work permit ?

It is just so odd.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton

Bit convenient...the club have said he's available for tomorrow...does that not count?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here