Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Baldock, Holroyd, Hoskins without even thinking about it.
Point taken - although a bit unfair on Hoskins, and I think Baldock is a decent player. However, we've also signed plenty of decent players from the lower leagues: Ward, Hart, Nogan, Murray, Barnes (who had mainly been on loan from Plymouth to non-league clubs) and Zamora from Bristol Rovers reserves!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Miller Bolanos will not remain in #Emelec. Thus Nassib Neme ratified it blue club President. His new club is defined in the next few hours. - so says Twitter

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
or Callum Wilson (Coventry), Jordan Rhodes(Huddersfield), Glenn Murray (er,), Charlie Austin (Swindon), Troy Deeney (Walsall) etc etc

All top or high performing strikers for L1 who then moved to the Champ and kept on scoring.
If CMS didn't work out or Baldock (jury out) then its simply amazing to then rule out looking at L1 for strikers or players EVER AGAIN.

Whilst you make your very point well, a more interesting example would be to name some strikers the size and strength of CMS & Baldock that have taken the step up? You've given us a list of big strong boys (other than Wilson).

Wilson is VERY strong (and quick)

^^^^^^^ this is the context of my comment! CALLUM Wilson.

Is he? In the games that I have seen he has got brushed off the ball quite easily? Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad he's with us but I don't think he's a strong player in the physical sense.

Certainly quick...strong? Hmm..what's your definition of that word

FWIW, JAMES Wilson is possibly the WEAKEST footballer I have ever seen. He falls over and relinquishes possession if a bigger lad so much as looks at him.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Does Fenerrbache class as Europe?

Yes, I would imagine the 'desire' to play in Europe is down to the wages, on that score Fenerbache have us beat with players like Van Persie on their books, however, as far as I'm aware, there hasn't been a concrete bid from them yet, just 'interest'

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yes, I would imagine the 'desire' to play in Europe is down to the wages, on that score Fenerbache have us beat with players like Van Persie on their books, however, as far as I'm aware, there hasn't been a concrete bid from them yet, just 'interest'

They'd better get a wriggle on, as his destination will seemingly be decided today.... well, according to Twitter.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I've come to realise that this means nothing. It would seem half of Europe ''were interested'' in Calleri , but only us and Inter did anything about it.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I've come to realise that this means nothing. It would seem half of Europe ''were interested'' in Calleri , but only us and Inter did anything about it.

Completely agree, although it would be good to get a deal done sooner rather than later before other European clubs take a chance on him given his goalscoring record last year.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

It means an agent is trying to get the best deal possible.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Whilst you make your very point well, a more interesting example would be to name some strikers the size and strength of CMS & Baldock that have taken the step up? You've given us a list of big strong boys (other than Wilson).

Jamie Vardy.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Completely agree, although it would be good to get a deal done sooner rather than later before other European clubs take a chance on him given his goalscoring record last year.
His amazing goalscoring record in the world renowned Ecuadorian league.

Still concerned about this one £7m for an unproven striker. Too much of a gamble I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here