Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Teleco ‏@Teleco1910 2m2 minutes ago
MIller Bolaños no Corinthians: acabei de consultar o empresário, que disse que não houve contato. #TelecoNews

Translates to:

Miller Bolaños in Corinthians: I just consult the Manager, who said that there was no contact. #TelecoNews

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Teleco ‏@Teleco1910 2m2 minutes ago
MIller Bolaños no Corinthians: acabei de consultar o empresário, que disse que não houve contato. #TelecoNews

Translates to:

Miller Bolaños in Corinthians: I just consult the Manager, who said that there was no contact. #TelecoNews

Hilarious isn't it. Either could be true, or a rumour started by a 10 year old on his Iphone.......who knows........

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Are Brazilian clubs known to pay that sort of money for a player?
I know Corinthians are one of the bigger clubs in Brazil but I don't recall any big money deals where a Brazilian club was buying

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I know Corinthians are one of the bigger clubs in Brazil but I don't recall any big money deals where a Brazilian club was buying
You are correct. They will only spend big on players coming back from Europe. Doubt Corinthians have ever spent over £4m

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

You are correct. They will only spend big on players coming back from Europe. Doubt Corinthians have ever spent over £4m

Latest tweet :

Guilherme ‏@Guilherme_Rick 9m9 minutes ago

Vocês são muito trouxas de acreditar no que qualquer perfil posta e ficam se iludindo à toa mas será que o Miller Bolaños vem mesmo???
Translated from Portuguese by Bing Wrong translation?

You guys are suckers to believe that any profile and are deluding yourself for nothing but does Miller Bolaños coming???
3:55 PM - 7 Jan 2016 · Details

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Bolanos agent has said they will wait until Friday and decide on the best offer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I dunno just think 7m sounds too much for me for an unproven player.
If you're going to keep saying that, with a fair degree of justification.
I'm going to keep asking, what I feel is an equally justifiable question. what proven striker are you buying for £5-7m*?

*Do we know for certain what currency any bids are being made in?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bolanos agent has said they will wait until Friday and decide on the best offer.

haha what an absolute shambles.

that's me out and given up. Like the Iranian Saga with him and JC. Seems a trend with players from this area. Wouldn't say not worth going for it but the chase is pretty painful (with many clubs)

Get Knockaert done , 1 more winger and a striker and happy.

Sod it

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
haha what an absolute shambles.

that's me out and given up. Like the Iranian Saga with him and JC. Seems a trend with players from this area. Wouldn't say not worth going for it but the chase is pretty painful (with many clubs)

Get Knockaert done , 1 more winger and a striker and happy.

Sod it
There seems to be a trend with JC and Iranian Ali that the Dad is the agent.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If you're going to keep saying that, with a fair degree of justification.
I'm going to keep asking, what I feel is an equally justifiable question. what proven striker are you buying for £5-7m*?

*Do we know for certain what currency any bids are being made in?
Charlie Austin, nahki wells?

You could pick up Lewis grabban for less than half the price....and he scored 22 in the championship two seasons ago.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

You could pick up Lewis grabban for less than half the price....and he scored 22 in the championship two seasons ago.
For whatever reason, and I'll hazard a guess money and temperament covers at least 2 of those options, the club has already discounted 'proven' talent.

Tony is many things, but reckless isn't a word that normally gets associated with him.
There's clearly a policy to shop in South America and a level of trust given to shop well.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean

Grabban would be an extremely underwhelming signing, very average player. Bolanos would be FAR more exciting. Austin would be a fantastic signing yes, but if you think we could sign him for £5-7m, you're deluded.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There seems to be a trend with JC and Iranian Ali that the Dad is the agent.
It's not a trend it's just a variation of the oldest profession.

In any other walk of life they would be called pimps, not agents.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Grabban has a 1 in 2 record for Bournemouth in the championship and a 1 in 3 for Norwich !!! And recently scored against arsenal. FAR more proven than bolanos.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Grabban has a 1 in 2 record for Bournemouth in the championship and a 1 in 3 for Norwich !!! And recently scored against arsenal. FAR more proven than bolanos.
and yet he's back on the market, again.

Maybe the lack of a deal for Grabban isn't about goals or money.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Only certainty at the moment is that Bolanos is leaving Emelec - chairman has been on the radio today confirming that. There's an odd tweet from Ecuador about Bolanos wanting to make sure that his 16 year old cousin gets some kind of contract..........

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAPxmI9uZhu/

telemilagro The transfer of Miller Bolanos is imminent. The player is not in the tournament Emelec for 2016. So the club president told Nassib Neme. So far there is a proposal that meets the aspirations of the club. It is rumored that there are clubs in England, Turkey and Mexico, who would be interested in having the services of the player who was the scorer of 2015. "We are looking for a player with similar characteristics to those of Bolaños," said the manager . That ruled out the return of Dennis Stracqualursi, who was in Emelec striker between 2012 and 2013

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here