Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I just think 10million Euros is a lot for this guy based just on his stats and career. Never played in a big league, only good goalscoring record is at current club in Bolivian league. I'm sure Tony and the network of scouts know more than me but still it doesn't sit that well... However as I mentioned earlier in the thread I'm sure that's their opening proposal after we showed interest and I doubt we'll end up paying anywhere near 10mil - just a hunch the way the letter is worded...

Emelec is in the Ecuadorian league. Im hoping he will do well at Brighton if he signs. If a club like America has shown interest and see him as talented, that is good enough for me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Emelec is in the Ecuadorian league. Im hoping he will do well at Brighton if he signs. If a club like America has shown interest and see him as talented, that is good enough for me.

Oh Sorry - where did I get Bolivian from :lol:

So this 'America' - they're a big club? Where are they based?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
The man Utd of Mexican football, most supported most hated, stadium is about 100k based in Mexico City

It's the Azteca! The Stadium used for both Mexico world cups. I've been to see Club America. They are the biggest Mexican team but their attendances vary massively. Sometimes struggling for 15k and then a Derby game verses Cruz Azul or Chivas will pack the old ground out. I still think the pull of Europe would be stronger than the Mexican League.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The man Utd of Mexican football, most supported most hated, stadium is about 100k based in Mexico City

Makes me feel better about the price tag tbh...

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
According to Ecuadorian media reports, he is going to sign for Pachuca in Mexico.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Could be good news. Perhaps we've pulled out because the Calleri deal has gone through?

That's a possibility I guess. So many stories come out of South America saying players are interesting Club X, Y or Z it's difficult to know what to believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here