Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A point regarding FFP and O Grady and his wages. Forest are not permitted to pay more than £10k per week so either he has taken a drop or we are still paying some of his wages if he earns more than that, as has been suggested on here, 15k per week.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Brighton struggle at the bottom of the table, shout from the rooftops hoping clubs who've spent big sums fall foul of FFP.

Brighton competing near the top of the table, getting excited about possibly spending 10m euros on a player.

Yup.

What a silly post. I think everyone would agree the clubs who spent large amounts in the previous seasons haven't been punished anywhere near enough. The FFP 'limits' are being relaxed and we can now invest some of the profit we made off the sales of Ulloa/Buckley/Bridcutt

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Brighton struggle at the bottom of the table, shout from the rooftops hoping clubs who've spent big sums fall foul of FFP.

Brighton competing near the top of the table, getting excited about possibly spending 10m euros on a player.

Yup.

What happened to:

"All the best for the season, you watched whilst others spent millions on marquee players breaking the rules, whilst you played fair.

Deserve all the success you get."

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Do you not think we were keeping our powder dry to see what happened with FFP, and now that we've seen that it's all a big load of bollocks that we're starting to really spend?

Nope. FFP was the smokescreen. I think its because he didn't TRUST either Gus (spend, spend, spend like 'Arry) or Oscar (who in Blooms own words) couldn't really clarify who or what player he wanted) so now we have a manager who actually knows what he is doing and it appears a recruitment team.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nope. FFP was the smokescreen. I think its because he didn't TRUST either Gus (spend, spend, spend like 'Arry) or Oscar (who in Blooms own words) couldn't really clarify who or what player he wanted) so now we have a manager who actually knows what he is doing and it appears a recruitment team.

Massively co-incidental timing then eh?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
24 minutes gone and Ecuador are 2-0 up. Bolanos with two assists.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
If it is, it's a very elaborate one. They have some.decent players on their books if it's all a palace hoax

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447797365.449457.jpg

They're smashing Brazil and Argentina.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here