Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Miler Bolanos did not travel to Argentina to negotiate his transfer
JANUARY 6, 2016 BY MIFUTBOLECUADOR

Because of its "imminent transfer" to the outside, the front Miler Bolanos was not registered on the payroll of the first team this morning Emelec who traveled to Argentina for the preseason. The fate of the electric striker to be defined in the coming hours. A source in the leadership of the club said the striker Esmeraldas, there are offers from England and Mexico.

El conjunto inglés, que pelea por ascender a la Premier League, sueña con sumar al artillero ecuatoriano de Emelec. Ya habría ofrecido una suma muy importante.
Hoy por hoy, Miller Bolaños es el futbolista más buscado del fútbol ecuatoriano. Luego de un 2015 para el recuerdo, el artillero que también defiende la camiseta de la Selección Ecuador tiene varios pretendientes europeos tras sus pasos.
Miller Bolaños fue el máximo goleador en Ecuador en 2015.
En un primer momento, León de México fue quien realizó un acercamiento, pero la idea de Bolaños es emigrar al fútbol europeo. Allí fue cuando aparecieron varios conjuntos de Italia y España, pero ninguna negociación llegó a buen puerto por el momento.

En las últimas horas, Brighton & Hove Albion, equipo que milita en la segunda categoría del fútbol inglés y pelea por ascender a la Premier League, se sumó a la lucha por Miller. Según informan medios ingleses, ya habría ofrecido 7,3 millones de euros.

[yt]FzYrEzycwBQ[/yt]

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
My translation would be "the story ends ..... This is the side who have taken Killer (Bolanos)"

Fairly emphatic ...........

.......but if Bozza is right we must have agreed a fee with the club but been rejected by the player :shrug:

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]?.....

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
We definitely talking about the right bloke?

Anderson-Manchester-United.jpg

bolanos.jpg

Anyway I'm with Luge over Bozza.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
My translation would be "the story ends ..... This is the side who have taken Killer (Bolanos)"

Fairly emphatic ...........

.......but if Bozza is right we must have agreed a fee with the club but been rejected by the player :shrug:

Their sources are the two tweets we've already seen in the article. Doesn't sound like they have any credible new information.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
So Bozza has heard something this afternoon? Why was he posting stuff on Twitter earlier such as notes falling from the sky? Click bait to get more views?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So Bozza has heard something this afternoon? Why was he posting stuff on Twitter earlier such as notes falling from the sky? Click bait to get more views?

I believe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has a service that posts 'click bait' on twitter at intervals, as well as his manual content.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

Is this another nomination for the next Ipswich banner?

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
So its off till some1 comes back with a tweet that gets all our hopes up again.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So bid only accepted in last 24 hours but player has turned us down?

All we know is that Andy Naylor and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] have both received a phone call from the club today dampening down expectation on the Bolanos front. We don't know why....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
All we know is that Andy Naylor and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] have both received a phone call from the club today dampening down expectation on the Bolanos front. We don't know why....
I don't really get why the club would bother, surely they would just let the speculation drift ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here