[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This picture is from a few weeks ago i think
The mohawk attraacted attention

Isn't he the one nearest the camera? That Twitter account claims it was last Weds so NYE? Not sure when that deleted tweet of him on plane was..?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Booooooooooooooo
I know, sorry.

Possibly, but we've definately been seriously interested and reports suggesting we've bid
I've no doubt that we're interested in spending good money to bring in talent, but
so why not..?
Because life isn't like that for Brighton fans sheebo!

Plus, as you all know, I've never ever been wrong, and this would be a great time to break the cycle.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The first tweet and photo were well before Christmas. I remember seeing it at the time.

That 3-3 game was 2nd Dec - I was reading tweet as 4/1 not 4/12 oops...

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
http://www.eldiario.ec/noticias-manabi-ecuador/377944-brighton-oferta-por-bolanos/
Ecuadorian striker Miller Bolaños could be transferred to Brighton England club have made ​​a strong bid for the player who plays for Emelec . The English team have offered 7.3 million pounds , which would be about $ 10.7 million .

Brighton is well join the teams interested in having the services of the player, who also have proposals Udinese and Sampdoria of Italy, Espanyol and Pachuca in Mexico .

The English team is currently fourth in the championship of Sky Bet ( ie the Football League Championship, a scale down the Premier League) , eight points behind leaders and arch-rivals Middlesbrough is the Crystal Palace .

The team is coached by Irishman Chris Hughton , nicknamed The Seagulls (Las Gaviotas ) , and looking for a striker to replace James

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Its all about Corinthians on twitter. But the fact that it's so quiet . . . . .

Corinthians have said no bid made at their end this was several pages back.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Right, im going into town to get something to eat.
When i get back , i want this deal to be completed.
DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR !!!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
http://www.eldiario.ec/noticias-manabi-ecuador/377944-brighton-oferta-por-bolanos/
The English team is currently fourth in the championship of Sky Bet ( ie the Football League Championship, a scale down the Premier League) , eight points behind leaders and arch-rivals Middlesbrough is the Crystal Palace .

The team is coached by Irishman Chris Hughton , nicknamed The Seagulls (Las Gaviotas ) , and looking for a striker to replace James

Palace are eight points behind our arch rivals Boro and we sold James to Real Madrid?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone who's wee-weeing over these attempted 'deals' clearly has no soul.

Sure it's a lot of money, that isn't yours.
'But he's not proven in England', so what?
England and the English are reasonably shitehouse at football, but top of the class in marketing.

Where's your sense of adventure?
Why can't the Albion be a trailblazer?
Shake things up a bit, be different.

Let your hair down and live a little.

Just enjoy the fact that irrespective as to what side of death or glory a marque signing ends up, you can say 'I was there'.
That's gotta be better than saying 'well I wanted to sign Matt Derbyshire'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports