Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Third best player in south america. Not sure where Calleri came but it wasnt above him

Who were the top two?

And for those asking for pronunciation of his name, there are variations in latin american spanish but in normal spanish an i is normally pronounced as an e, double l is a y and a sqiggle above a letter normally changes the sound of the following letter.

So Miller Bolaños = Meeyer Bolanyoss

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Who were the top two?

And for those asking for pronunciation of his name, there are variations in latin american spanish but in normal spanish an i is normally pronounced as an e, double l is a y and a sqiggle above a letter normally changes the sound of the following letter.

So Miller Bolaños = Meeyer Bolanyoss

As said previously. Carlos sanchez and carlos tevez.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
£7 million bid from us gone in

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is this another crazy pipe dream, or something that's likely to happen?

Percentage chance please...

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'm thinking logistically here and, if the bid is accepted, we won't hear much until tomorrow evening/Sunday, more likely Sunday.

If the bid is accepted the dude has to get here from South America, that's a day gone. Then he's got to meet the manager who'll be up in Hull, plus medical, plus time to sort the contract stuff.

Sunday evening. 5pm. Calling it now.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
How can I get much work done if I have to keep checking and refreshing this post every 5 minutes, in case of developments?

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
I'm thinking logistically here and, if the bid is accepted, we won't hear much until tomorrow evening/Sunday, more likely Sunday.

If the bid is accepted the dude has to get here from South America, that's a day gone. Then he's got to meet the manager who'll be up in Hull, plus medical, plus time to sort the contract stuff.

Nah. Announcement today.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

What if the bid was already accepted last night? He could already be here.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
How can I get much work done if I have to keep checking and refreshing this post every 5 minutes, in case of developments?

I know, I'm lucky as I'm not too busy. So refreshing NSC and Newsnow, another eye on my phone for texts - who said men can't multi task!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I guess we will get news of this quite soon, can't see it being kept under wraps from the Equador end for too long.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

There were pictures of the Player Recruitment guy (forget his name) watching Bolanos in South America on Wednesday. If he stayed out there then he may be able to do the deal today - or it may have been a case of the player agreeing in principle and then the clubs completing the fee

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Apparently the bid has now been accepted :-O

So we now have to hope the player:

a) wants to come to us
b) can agree personal terms
c) We aren't gazumped' by another club at the last minute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here