Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Demba Ba, Tim Cahill and Mo Sissoko all on the books of Shanghai... so if it's money he wants, they'll win. If its to prove himself, he'll come here.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They have demba ba upfront .... Paid big bucks for him.

Along with Tim Cahill & Mohamed Sissoko BUT these are players in their 30's topping up their football earning with huge salaries before they retire whilst enjoying the 'big fish in a small pond' adulation in China. Surely it's in Bolanos' interests to play at a high standard in a competitive league rather than the back waters of world football?

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
From the original source (Sun Journalist) that said we'd made an offer:

Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko
Brighton. Will know about Miler Bolanos offer shortly. Emelec have accepted a bid from somebody. Corinthians in Brazil also in. Big pesetas.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just to clear this up (though I suspect it's been mentioned already), does the little squiggly line over the "n" mean that it's pronounced "nya" rather than "en"?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
FFS! I'm trying to work here but now I'll need to check this thread every ****ing 10mins for the rest of the ****ing day. What does 'shortly' mean!!!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just to clear this up (though I suspect it's been mentioned already), does the little squiggly line over the "n" mean that it's pronounced "nya" rather than "en"?

bo lan ee os

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011

I thought it meant it was pronounced Bol-an-yo. But what do I know? ???

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Terra futebol which is a very well regarded twitter feed says the Corinthians bid is 32 million brazilian real which equates to 5.5m pounds.

I reckon he's going there

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
FFS! I'm trying to work here but now I'll need to check this thread every ****ing 10mins for the rest of the ****ing day. What does 'shortly' mean!!!!!
Just 24 days until the window SLAMS shut.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Is his name 'Miller' or 'Miler'? Every time I see his name, it's spelt differently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here