Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Midland seagulls

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Uh

I think you have got to start with how many exiles have season tickets and are going to be travelling down on a regular basis to see if its viable. Then if you have at least 10/12 of us that are willing to all chip in, get a price of hiring a mini bus, but its got to be hired from whoever lives furthest north. I don't mind sorting out a price from the northampton area but that means the likes of yourself would still have to drive down to here to get the bus.

Won't be happening with me this season as i don't have a season ticket (Just finishing uni and skint). But if you or someone else can get something going then good luck with that. If STs become available the following season then i and a few others will be interested. Will stay in contact

Won't be happening with me this season as i don't have a season ticket (Just finishing uni and skint). But if you or someone else can get something going then good luck with that. If STs become available the following season then i and a few others will be interested. Will stay in contact

i think this is where other supporters groups could get involved and put a bit pressure on the club to have an out of sussex ticket for around three/four saturday games throughout the season. this seat could have 3/4 people filling it through the season with evening games taken as a seperate ticket(some people work saturdays) The overseas fans could have a similar ticket 1/2 games,if you knew which games in advance arrangments would be easy.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
i think this is where other supporters groups could get involved and put a bit pressure on the club to have an out of sussex ticket for around three/four saturday games throughout the season. this seat could have 3/4 people filling it through the season with evening games taken as a seperate ticket(some people work saturdays) The overseas fans could have a similar ticket 1/2 games,if you knew which games in advance arrangments would be easy.

Sounds interesting :thumbsup:

mr hebbard wants to meet with all supporters group old and new,this would give us an opportunity to forward ideas on behalf of other albion groups.
Its very important that fans join these various groups,burrwash,mid sussex,horsham,a21,midland gulls, bhalba and other established groups like costa gang,seagulls over london,its not just about travel but a good social network and hopefuly a voice on fans issues!:amex::falmer:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
mr hebbard wants to meet with all supporters group old and new,this would give us an opportunity to forward ideas on behalf of other albion groups.
Its very important that fans join these various groups,burrwash,mid sussex,horsham,a21,midland gulls, bhalba and other established groups like costa gang,seagulls over london,its not just about travel but a good social network and hopefuly a voice on fans issues!:amex::falmer:

Who's Mr Hebbard?

I like the sound of this, how can i find out more about this Rev?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here