Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough Vs Brighton & Hove Albion *****Official Match Thread*****

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Does CH never learn by his mistakes we are in this position because he persevered with Calderon and has now put him on the bench when we have sufficient defensive cover if needed and a draw is not an option but no attacking options if we need a goal to win. This beggars belief and we must stick by him as he has generally done well but a couple of mistakes have cost us dearly
We can only make 3 subs !!!

And have 3 attacking players on the bench.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Does CH never learn by his mistakes we are in this position because he persevered with Calderon and has now put him on the bench when we have sufficient defensive cover if needed and a draw is not an option but no attacking options if we need a goal to win. This beggars belief and we must stick by him as he has generally done well but a couple of mistakes have cost us dearly
Wilson, Lua Lua? Skalak if we need another option.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Despite claiming he's going for the win, that looks like a "0-0 will do us fine" team that Karanka has put out.

"The best left back in the league", passed fit this morning and attack-minded against Knocky. Could be interesting.

Can't say I've watched a lot of Boro, but Rhodes seems to miss a lot of easyish chances, Maybe he trusts Nugent more

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Can't say I've watched a lot of Boro, but Rhodes seems to miss a lot of easyish chances, Maybe he trusts Nugent more

I believe Rhodes has yet to score at The riverside too. Also a key man to bring on if they need a goal.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Good luck everyone, I'm a nervous wreck. Signing off until the end of the game, let's hope I'm back in good spirits later this afternoon.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Interesting, maybe there is a few germs knocking around the Boro team. Yes, clutching at straws I know.

Maybe. I know one thing, I feel sick.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I'm so bloody nervous I feel like going for a bike ride for a couple of hours and coming back home to hear the good news without going through the pain following the match, but I won't of course!
Come on Albion, make us happy PLEASE!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Get into them

onwards and upwards

good luck

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here