Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough Vs Brighton & Hove Albion *****Official Match Thread*****

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am so annoyed with that first half performance. Gifting Boro chance after chance, giving the ball away and the strikers are doing NOTHING to hold the ball up. The ONLY positive is that we have kept the score down to 1-0. Pathetic first half.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
At least we know from recent games that we have second half goals in us. We need some magic second half.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
We are not flowing, no shots on target needs to be adressed. Play the ball to feet and run at the defence.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Is Baldock playing?

I am hugely disappointed by his performance so far. Considering this is the biggest game of his life, his will and endeavour is a complete letdown. Standing around waiting for a ball in the 18-yard box is wishful to say the least. He needs to show some hunger and please just a bit more passion. Unless our front two are replaced or show more bite to their game, this a write-off.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Last five minutes we were looking more like us. Still not over yet but it is going to take something special .

With this in mind I am changing tops and swapping beers.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Have to admit, I think it was my fault. I lost the English stream and when I got up a spanish commentary, the smoggies scored.
All back so don't despair just yet

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Got to win the second half 0-2.

We are winning the midfield battle. But losing vital balls.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Remember the first game at the Amex? 1 - 0 down in the 80th minute.

Anything can happen.

BELIEVE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here