Middlesbrough tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I disagree.

If me and six mates have used the membership scheme and F&F to buy a block of tickets together, why shouldn't we be able to sit together as originally intended?

In honesty I usually pick a spot I fancy and if someone appears and claims their seat I will move no dramas. That said I usually don't get through the turnstiles until late anyway so by then it's a free for all anyway. My point is I really ain't fussed where I sit away from home as long as I can see.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
In honesty I usually pick a spot I fancy and if someone appears and claims their seat I will move no dramas. That said I usually don't get through the turnstiles until late anyway so by then it's a free for all anyway. My point is I really ain't fussed where I sit away from home as long as I can see.

Fair enough.

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Megabus is £8 from Victoria directly to Middlesbrough. Quicker than National Express and cheaper than National Rail.

Boro.mfc

Apr 7, 2016
Your tickets/seats will not be enforced at all at the riverside. The whole south stand(home fans) next to the away fans stand anywhere in the stand for the full match as well.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm happy to sit where my ticket is, even though it's fairly high up and I prefer lower tier usually - I'm just happy to be there!

Should be a cracker, and even if it's just a promotion party for Boro, and we're just play off bound, I'll support our boys but also offer congratulations to Boro.

Boro.mfc

Apr 7, 2016
I'm happy to sit where my ticket is, even though it's fairly high up and I prefer lower tier usually - I'm just happy to be there!

Should be a cracker, and even if it's just a promotion party for Boro, and we're just play off bound, I'll support our boys but also offer congratulations to Boro.

Get there early to your seats then as mfc stewards will NOT move anyone.

SammyBHAFC

Apr 7, 2016
I emailed the club regarding more tickets yesterday and got a response today saying that Brighton have requested more tickets and are now waiting for middlesbroughs reply. Could be good news for Brighton fans who missed out on a ticket

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
Wouldnt have thought any more available, looking at ticket site there are less than 500 spread round the entire ground.
I was told that Brighton could have had 3000 a few weeks back but they asked for 1000 plus option of further 1000 if demand was good.
Sounds like they didnt want to pay for the full 3000 just in case.
Sort of thing Boro do all the time, Take the first allocation with provisiion for more, did this next week for Bolton, tool 2500 then another 2000 then last 500.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Wouldnt have thought any more available, looking at ticket site there are less than 500 spread round the entire ground.
I was told that Brighton could have had 3000 a few weeks back but they asked for 1000 plus option of further 1000 if demand was good.
Sounds like they didnt want to pay for the full 3000 just in case.
Sort of thing Boro do all the time, Take the first allocation with provisiion for more, did this next week for Bolton, tool 2500 then another 2000 then last 500.

I'm not all surprised if we did do it that way really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports