Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough tickets

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
There was loads of room at Brum, of course people could go where they wanted.

That didn't look the case when arriving at 7.40, the blocks looked full hence people standing in the staircase.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
That didn't look the case when arriving at 7.40, the blocks looked full hence people standing in the staircase.

Loads of room down the front.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Got to have a previous purchase history......apparently some non locals have been registering and buying seats in the home end so they have tightened things up a bit......

Buy one for boros next home game then you would have a booking history to buy one for our game expensive way of doing it but it may work!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Missed just five games (home & away) in 6 years, not once have I sat in my seat. To think all 2000 Brighton fans will st Boro is deluded!
I never said that! Just that most will. Equally deluded to think everyone will just be able to go where they want when it's sold out.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I never said that! Just that most will. Equally deluded to think everyone will just be able to go where they want when it's sold out.

Of course many will! Just highlighting the fact that many fans won't be in their allocated seat. Don't be surprised to ask to move someone when you go to your number! 2000 people going, a lot of people will go sit by their mates and ignore their seat number. I know I will.

Last edited:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
You can do it from London for just over £50 return.

Any more clues than that on that specific weekend (going Friday and arriving at a sensible hour, and coming back Saturday after match)?

And what about a day trip on the Saturday to arrive in time for match and to get back after?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well we got our seats together so anyone hoping to pinch our PRIME spot, better watch out! Same for Charlton.

Pretty sure it will be the usual mix of people looking for their own seats and the sit where you like crowd. In other words chaos as always.

I personally think that when it's not sold out (like tuesday) you should be able to sit/stand where you like, however with sold out games I think you should go where your seat is. If you want to sit with your mates add them to F&F and get the tickets together, it's not that difficult.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Well we got our seats together so anyone hoping to pinch our PRIME spot, better watch out! Same for Charlton.

Pretty sure it will be the usual mix of people looking for their own seats and the sit where you like crowd. In other words chaos as always.

I personally think that when it's not sold out (like tuesday) you should be able to sit/stand where you like, however with sold out games I think you should go where your seat is. If you want to sit with your mates add them to F&F and get the tickets together, it's not that difficult.

Hear, hear. Correct answer.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Similarly matches like QPR. If I had a central, unobscured view I'm not sure I'd be too happy to swap for an obstructed one in the wings. Would need to be discussed.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

To be fair, as long as you're there 30mins or so before KO, you're going get your seats because if there are people there, in my experience they'll move somewhere else if someone wants their actual seats they have tickets for. I've never seen anyone make a big deal about it when there is still plenty of space and the stand is slowly filling up.

Arrive 5 to 10mins before KO and you'll have no chance, because the people in your seats are likely to be people whose own seats are gone etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here