Middlesbrough tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
the number on the ticket website - where it says singles on available ! get in quick

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Are you abroad at the moment Mac? I suspect that number won't work if you are. Try Supporter Services perhaps: 01273 878238

Yeah I am Daz, can't get through on that either. But sounds like I need to beg now. Cheers.

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
The info PDF on Seagulls Tickets does say "Club Allocation: 2006"

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I got the VERY last one!!!! Seriously. Forgot that Skype we use at our company thinks we are calling from Crawley (I'm in Czech currently)

So yep, I swear I got the last one of a 2000 allocation. They are not sure if we are getting any more.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I know my ticket is in the bottom tier. A bit confused as to whether the lower tier IS the added 1k on top of the initial 2k. If we have only sold our initial 2k this far before the fixture then I would expect them to free up the other 1k.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
it always said we got 2k initial with an extra 1k if needed, so its not a question of if we get the full 3k. id wonder if we can get even more than 3k? will they sell that big old stadium out for a change in the home ends?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
it always said we got 2k initial with an extra 1k if needed, so its not a question of if we get the full 3k. id wonder if we can get even more than 3k? will they sell that big old stadium out for a change in the home ends?

I don't think there is any doubt they will sell out....did last year if memory serves correct

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports