Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough tickets

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You seriously need to think twice about going in the south stand for this game.

I was wondering that...if it's a big happy 'we're both up' party, then fine (perhaps), but what if it's effectively a play-off for second place and the game is tasty......................if it was the other way round would a chunk of Boro in the North Stand go down well ??

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I've purchased two too many train tickets this afternoon. The original booking is London King's Cross to York Friday 11:08 coming back Saturday from York at 16:57.

The tickets are non refundable but you can amend times and dates. I picked up the return for just under £36 so if anyone is interested then PM me and we can work out arrangements.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Thats the stand next to Brighton fans

Yes, as your stadium is a bowl, there'll be home fans either side of the away following, the vocal South Stand where fans try to create an atmosphere which I think your YouTube video shows, or the family East Stand where most Brighton fans buying in the home sections will be.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We have four tickets in the away section but then one of us needs a ticket who didn't have the points. Thinking about getting her a seat in the home end. Block 43? Will she be safe?

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
going in the home end is a big NO NO from me...

1... you cant celebrate if we score as you will get battered
2.... you have to pretend to be happy if they score
3.... as soon as you open your mouth and don't talk all funny they'll know you're not a northerner - and get battered
4.... after you've had the sh!t kicked out of you for celebrating one of our (many) goals, the police will probably batter you again outside, and you'll get a ban for inciting crowd trouble, and miss our 2 year stint in the prem

:D

Last edited:

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
Just bought 6 tickets for block 43 (home end). See you there!

I would watch what you are saying on a messageboard as the police will monitor both teams.

Also previously at the Riverside (also happened to us away at Brentford last year), anyone with no history of buying tickets from the club when there is a chance of home fans in away end, money gets refunded and tickets cancelled. Brentford away play off semi, Boro fans had bought tickets in home end before away tickets even went on sale and tickets were cancelled before the game.

el punal

going in the home end is a big NO NO from me...

1... you cant celebrate if we score as you will get battered
2.... you have to pretend to be happy if they score
3.... as soon as you open your mouth and don't talk all funny they'll know you're not a northerner - and get battered
4.... after you've had the sh!t kicked out of you for celebrating one of our (many) goals, the police will probably batter you again outside, and you'll get a ban for inciting crowd trouble, and miss our 2 year stint in the prem

:D

Just say that you're from Sunderland and you'll be fine. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here