Micky Adams

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
im sure thats put the shits up them - i mean, its only 2 more months until the transfer window opens

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
no point blaming the players mickey... you are in charge so you take responsibility. telling the players they are all rubbish doesn't seem like a good idea to me. i expect his next tactic will be to 'muller' them on the training ground. and then perhaps he'll sign 14 rubbish loan players.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's a strange move to tar ALL of your players with the same brush - even in an under-performing side there's usually one or two players who've been doing OK.

Those players will no doubt be pissed off and if we accept the maxim that you don't want to keep an unsettled player at your club all this does is give other clubs an opportunity to sign those players on the cheap.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
im sure thats put the shits up them - i mean, its only 2 more months until the transfer window opens

This is why Micky Adams is a proper headmental genius :yahoo:

Not only can he not sell anyone, he cant even buy anyone to replace them. He can get loads of people in on loan, but then can only play 5 of them at anyone time.

Those Port Vale players must be getting tired of doing cross country running now that helps them improve their football skills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports