Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

michael flynn new player

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
This thread just somes up the supports of this club, its a big if, but if he does come and see's this I wouldnt even bother with the journey down!

FFS!!!!!!!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
A fans forum or a self-help group for the mentally challenged? You decide.

I have decided that many of the kids that post on here constantly suffer spoilt child tantrums. They need a dummy and comfort blanket.

AnnabelleMcB633400488233_BLOG_Detail.jpg

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I've heard it all now - I am to blame for our impending relegation:lolol:

More than a million pounds wasted and no good players to show for it, an old man and a wantaway upfront, defenders who'd be quicker in wheelchairs, midfielders who couldn't open up a tin of beans, an inexperienced manager who has so far signed an unknown Spaniard, a Slovakian who couldn't catch aids if he slept with a thousand Ethopians, and an albion reject, someone Gillingham didn't want as our captain, a chairman with a 100% fail rate on appointing managers versus ME!

I was feeling miserable also but this made me smile. Cheer up FFS. We played well at Wycombe and Torquay. Obviously, the key thing is to start winning at Withdean I know. It is absurd to comment on players that we haven't seen play and Calderon might (might) bring more fluency and Flynn has played a lot in the championship. Yes there are many areas for improvement but FFS Crofts header at Torquay was quality.
A bit of sunshine will cheer you up.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'm not sure why the hatewankers are so insistent we are going down. Our performances and results since Poyet came in certainly don't suggest it. I suppose they have to get in as much hatewanking as they can before we move up the table. :shrug:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
if we want to fight our way up the table he would be an okay signing ..not one for the future but for the here and now.

still think we need a steady centre back though

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Where's all the doom and gloom come from? I thought B&HA supporters would be upbeat and optimistic right now. A fine new manager and fresh from a 2-5 win in the league and qualifying for the FA Cup 4th Round; what does it take to raise a bit of excitement in Sussex? I'll be staggered if you don't finish this season comfortably safe from relegation.

As a southerner who knows the north-east quite well and used to enjoy watching games at Roker as a neutral, this might seem very strange to you and need a bit of explaining. The thing is that some of our supporters enjoy moaning and being miserable. My username was chosen with this in mind. It's not a new thing. Some Brighton fans were miserabilists in the early 60s. It's geographical and to do with the overbearing influence of London to the north, the threat of France to the south and the barbaric Pompey hordes to the west.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3294170 said:
Isn't he Dick Knight's nephew?

Are you thinking of Michael Standing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here