Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

michael flynn new player

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yep, let's ignore the facts that are staring us in the face and remain happy as we slowly sink into League 2 :clap: :clap2:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Jeez, over-reaction or what, its some shite rumour in a shite rag, probably just made up to take up some space.

Don't let me ruin your moanathon though, carry on.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
ive just been talking to my friend whos a bradford supporter and she said that flynn is a very good player and that the bradford fans will miss him loads if he left

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Where's all the doom and gloom come from? I thought B&HA supporters would be upbeat and optimistic right now. A fine new manager and fresh from a 2-5 win in the league and qualifying for the FA Cup 4th Round; what does it take to raise a bit of excitement in Sussex? I'll be staggered if you don't finish this season comfortably safe from relegation.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
You obviously haven't seen our league position nor seen us play recently because we are dire and our squad has seemingly yet to be improved by our inexperienced manager.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Where's all the doom and gloom come from? I thought B&HA supporters would be upbeat and optimistic right now. A fine new manager and fresh from a 2-5 win in the league and qualifying for the FA Cup 4th Round; what does it take to raise a bit of excitement in Sussex? I'll be staggered if you don't finish this season comfortably safe from relegation.

Brighton fans are the biggest whingers in league football, always have been and always will be.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
We were BLESSED that we got King Russell in last season. Something that special will NOT happen again.

I agree........well, sort of.

I don't think for a minute that Gus Poyet will manoeuvre us into an 8 point deficit with 8 games to go as your hero Russell Slade did.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In hindsight isnt it great that NSC wasnt about when we signed Nobby Horton. Think of the backlash there would have been on here when it was first known that we wre interested in him.

To be fair to Badger, he's got a point.

This is threatening to be our most depressing and costly transfer window in YEARS.

We're League two bound as things stand.

Why do you say that when there are 21 days left in the transfer window? Have you got a crystal ball?

Last edited:

I just find it strange that Poyet came out saying he wanted deals done immediately by the 1st. There was no point coming out saying this unless it was going to happen. It reminds me very much of Slade. Spoke a good game but failed to actually deliver.

I want to win the Euromilions jackpot, but what I want and what I get are in that case are two totally different things.

I expect the same goes for Poyet, he wanted deals down very early and they haven't happened, doesn't mean he can't talk to the press to express his wishes in the transfer window.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
More than a million pounds wasted and no good players to show for it, an old man and a wantaway upfront, defenders who'd be quicker in wheelchairs, midfielders who couldn't open up a tin of beans, an inexperienced manager who has so far signed an unknown Spaniard, a Slovakian who couldn't catch aids if he slept with a thousand Ethopians, and an albion reject, someone Gillingham didn't want as our captain, a chairman with a 100% fail rate on appointing managers versus ME!

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Quite. It's because this site is full of short-sighted people who will only start to panic in April. They forget that the points won now are worth as much as those at the end of the season, and by implementing a few things early we can save the hassle of trying to stay up from a near impossible position.

We were BLESSED that we got King Russell in last season. Something that special will NOT happen again.

What about the short-sighted people who are portraying a doom and gloom scenario because of the lack of signings when there are 21 days left in the transfer window?

Sargey

Jan 27, 2006
Portslade
There are some right miserable negative gits on here!!!:(

It was disappointing Slade got the sack but we have to get on with it. Gus is doing ok and we are slowly (and i mean slowly) starting to play football.

The one thing about both signings so far is i guarantee they are both comfortable with/on the ball. Gus wants to play footie not lump it.

Give him time and trust the signings he makes....yes some may be cack but that happens to anyone!!!!

In GP i trust a lot!!!:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here