Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
DONE.

LI will be surprised :wave:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
As you no doubt realised, I copied and pasted the appeal. I didn't check the actual wording so, yes League two should read League one.
:dunce:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
:wave: sorted

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Email sent. Preceded the posted edict with:

"The events associated with Wrexham FC mirror the unfortunate near demise of my own club Brighton and Hove Albion. We too had owners who had no interest in football or its followers. Instead they saw a football stadium as an ideal plot of land ripe for redevelopment, and for massive funds to go in to their pockets.

The sale of the Goldstone Ground left the club homeless, and the owners rich. We were led to believe at the time that the Football League and the FA were aware of the situation, and would do everything in their power to make sure that it didn't happen again to any other clubs."

Stumpy

Sep 24, 2005
Brighton
Done!
(added my own personalised note at th end!)

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Done, wiith grim satisfaction - good luck Wrexham FC!

PS Sorry - and by all means call me a PEDANT - but I simply could not send that draft without getting rid of those five - yes FIVE - consistently misused examples of IT'S (meaning IT IS) when it should have been ITS (ie belonging to IT).

Lynne Truss would be biting her panda in frustration. ARRGGHH!!!!!! [As in Arrgghh-ffon Griffiths, for older Wrexham fans]

Better now....:cool:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Done!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Everest at 9:09 on 27.01.2006 said:
Shouldn't that be League 1?
Originally posted by Artois at 14:48 on 27.01.2006
Should that not read League ONE status?
Fixtures? :lolol:

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Done, added a few bits

Ridiculus that this is still going on, and to think we have problems with ldc at least we have a future.

Wrexham are a great club, great fans they deserve our help.

Fans United.

:albion:

wrecsampedro

Jan 30, 2005
WRECSAM
As always you folks are fantastic, thanks for helping, we'll be spreading the Fans United word tomorrow at Macclesfield - how long until all scum are driven from OUR game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here