NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
image.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Mr Farage said "I can't possibly tell you how you should vote", but added he would not vote for Hillary Clinton "if you paid me".

It was not an endorsement but it came close.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37177938

Exactly, a massive hypocrite. Trying to influence people's vote in a country he has nothing to do with.

I can't tell you how to vote but I wouldn't vote for the sole opposition.

He doesn't even have the balls to come out with what he actually means. Such a cowardly toad. Luckily not everyone is as dim or as easily lead as he assumes. Or should I say hopefully.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Exactly, a massive hypocrite. Trying to influence people's vote in a country he has nothing to do with.

I can't tell you how to vote but I wouldn't vote for the sole opposition.

He doesn't even have the balls to come out with what he actually means. Such a cowardly toad. Luckily not everyone is as dim or as easily lead as he assumes. Or should I say hopefully.

From your favourite rag Nibble, the Guardian.

"He did not endorse Trump, but made plain his distaste for his Democrat foes, condemning Barack Obama’s decision to intervene in the EU referendum to urge Britons to vote remain.
“I could not possibly tell you how to vote in this election,” Farage said, “but I will say this, if I was an American citizen I wouldn’t vote for Hillary Clinton if you paid me.”
http://www.theguardian.com/politics...ngths-donald-trump-rally-shows-what-ukip-lost

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Ok Nibble, we differ as usual.

So is he not doing exactly what he went to town over Barack Obama doing during the run-up to the referendum? Commenting on the politics of another country? That is the very definition of hypocrisy.

But what Farage was doing was worse, because Obama had some reason to comment because the effects of BREXIT would affect the economies of the USA and the rest of the world.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
So is he not doing exactly what he went to town over Barack Obama doing during the run-up to the referendum? Commenting on the politics of another country? That is the very definition of hypocrisy.

But what Farage was doing was worse, because Obama had some reason to comment because the effects of BREXIT would affect the economies of the USA and the rest of the world.

I think he was merely returning the favour.Obama advised us against Brexit,Farage advised them against Clinton :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can anyone tell me why this guy is still an MEP and still drawing a salary?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here