Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mental comments from Jim Gannon

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I would imagine that because he and Dickinson are close pals, that's why he is his number one man.

It was the same with Micky Adams and Colin Hawkins.

It doesn't mean they're actually any good.

OR perhaps he is just showing a bit of belief in him, as he knows that is what Dicko thrives on? :shrug:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
OR perhaps he is just showing a bit of belief in him, as he knows that is what Dicko thrives on? :shrug:

Yes... but it doesn't mean he's better than Aaron McLean, Craig Mackail-Smith or George Boyd though.

Saying he's his "number one" striker doesn't mean he's better than them all.

windowlicker

Aug 22, 2009
i'm so pleased we didnt get gannon as manager. ok he did well at stockport but i would find it quite depressing with him in charge.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
we don't need anyone else.

i thought we'd all noticed the team has been functioning excellently with the current formation, with murray being an excellent focal point and holyroyd being an excellent looking prospect, worth his 30 mins per game and deputyship to glenn? forster as back up?

stop fantasising, our front line is looking very promising as it is.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
we don't need anyone else.

i thought we'd all noticed the team has been functioning excellently with the current formation, with murray being an excellent focal point and holyroyd being an excellent looking prospect, worth his 30 mins per game and deputyship to glenn? forster as back up?

stop fantasising, our front line is looking very promising as it is.

I agree. As fans we obsess about getting more players in. IMHO the last 2 seasons the main part of the problem is we've had too much chopping and changing, especially with loan players who don't really give a monkey's.

PG

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Yes... but it doesn't mean he's better than Aaron McLean, Craig Mackail-Smith or George Boyd though.

Saying he's his "number one" striker doesn't mean he's better than them all.

Nor does it imply his squad number...... or that he is piss. :ohmy::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here