Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mental comments from Jim Gannon

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
Gannon has said he cannot currently guarantee the 26-year-old a regular starting role so a loan move may suit both parties.

"From Craig's position we've got Liam Dickinson as our number one attacker and then there's Aaron Mclean to come on so he might be think of himself as third choice up front," he said.

I say we go for that loan.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Craig who?

Jimmy Grimble

f***ing-hell get him in!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I say we go for that loan.

i'd have thought this shows Liam Dickinson is the better player, no? does have a good strike record though, so its a strange situation.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This is the same Jim Gannon who totally lost it at Motherwell. Sounds like he's totally losing it again.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Cant see him coming in on loan, but if Dickinson does well, who knows maybe a swap in the summer?
Mackail Smith and Murray would be unbelievable in this league, if we're going to push next year it will take players like him.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Think I saw on SSN last night that he was off to Middlesbrough?

Unless that was another Posh player

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
This is the same Jim Gannon who totally lost it at Motherwell. Sounds like he's totally losing it again.

It does, doesn't it? Hardly surprising considering the amount of travelling he must do from his family home in beautiful Stockport. Still, at least he isn't driving up to Motherwell & back every day now. In fact, I reckon he must've worn that James Blunt CD out ages ago.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
:rolleyes:

He spends the most time with his squad, so I would imagine he knows a lot more than most of us lot.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can we get that Liam Dickinson back on loan ? He seems to be doing pretty well.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
:rolleyes:

He spends the most time with his squad, so I would imagine he knows a lot more than most of us lot.

I would imagine that because he and Dickinson are close pals, that's why he is his number one man.

It was the same with Micky Adams and Colin Hawkins.

It doesn't mean they're actually any good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here