Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Meltdown

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How dare he use the 'soul-less bowl' comment- we pretty much invented that phrase on nsc -and I'm not having the best stadium around called a bowel!Total drivel and palace kid.

I think Reading were probably architects of such phrasiology.

'Souless bowel'. Many images...

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
This stinks of Bournemouth or Reading. I'm not sure what's worse. It's not palace, the way it's written stinks of a current championship fan.

Makes more sense to be a Bournemouth fan, purely because it's their next game (ignore the dating error OP made).

Comments about liquidation stink of Bournemouth, so my guess is it's a new gen fan. A Bournemouth fan of only <2 years. Someone who has had to put up with Howe's smugness.

I personally hate Bournemouth, could not give you a reason why. They're much like Reading fans...once promoted, let's hope they pay seriously overinflated wages then suffer after relegation which sees them do a Pompey.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It is interesting that the post speaks of the TV game v Bournemouth in a few weeks.

Post copied from elsewhere for sure.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
If anyone would like to know, after a little bit if snooping (well the idiot constantly showing off his comments) i have found his twitter account. It is [MENTION=6286]matt[/MENTION]wheelerdj

I'm sure you'll do the right thing.

Don't know, seems to be a group conversation which includes a Brighton STH. Reading or Bournemouth.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That twitter account is a FOREST fan, 100%.

With an Albion mate, amongst others.

What a sad little dickwad.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Incredible, simply incredible.

I've heard bad things about this forum and Brighton fans, they were not wrong. Absolutely incredible scenes when you lose on this forum, yet you gloat like you're the best thing like sliced bread when you win. What a dreadful bunch you really are!

Constantly slamming teams support and degrading everyone, as you THINK you are the perfect club with outstanding support, at that stadium that looks like something out of legoland. You may fill out the stadium, but my word isn't it a soulless bowl of silence? I don't get why half of you think it's loud? I know having to watch a dreadful team week in, week out must be hard, but the atmosphere is appalling, don't kid yourselves.

The sooner you get back in League Onem the better. it's a shame it doesn't look like it will be happening this season, hopefully next season if you're playing Leon Best still.

You also call for Hughton's head, when he has to work with a simply awful squad. He has done what has been asked of him to get you out of the relegation zone, which he has achieved, yet you still moan? Crazy. I don't get why you feel you should be achieving something in this division? You are a League One club who has over achieved for the past six years.

I dread to think what Bournemouth will do to you on TV in a few weeks, hopefully they batter you and Ince & Kayal will realise they need to move to a bigger club. Your owner Bloom will then lose all his money on the poker table, then fingers crossed you get liquidated - vile club with pathetic fans.

Surprisingly not a Palace fan, just a football fan, telling you that you are a horrible bunch that need to get real.

Calm down mate, what are football forums for if you can't let off a little steam and brag to your fellow fans?
By the way, have you seen our WORLD CLASS training facility? Did I mention it has been assessed as the best in all the leagues.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Bournemouth fan sh**ing a brick that we might turn them over, even when we are in bad form. Possible reason why it won't announce its team. Following the backlash after we beat them 2-0.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Followed by 'Bit harsh'

Gave me the best laugh in donkeys.

Ta.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If anyone would like to know, after a little bit if snooping (well the idiot constantly showing off his comments) i have found his twitter account. It is [MENTION=6286]matt[/MENTION]wheelerdj

He's certainly got a link on his Twitter account.
[tweet]585333346001117184[/tweet]

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
It may have come across as slightly angry. You seem like a good fan who is normal and can have a good discussion with, shame there are not many people like you on this board.

Who do I follow? Well, that is a part of the mystery.

why don't you know who they are ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Oddly enough I looked this **** up and already had him blocked - and I rarely block people on Twitter... So think he's got previous. Memory seems to suggest he's got some sad vendetta against the Albion - Prob a fake account. I told him he's a **** anyway :)

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
A
He obviously hasn't had the experiences that we have had this season.
We have gone from a 2 x promotion chasing team, to an also ran one.
The dramatic difference is hard to come to terms with, especially seeing so much dross dished out.
The loanees are crap and you would have thought that Best would have established a relationship with CH, having played for him before, but obviously not.
Really can't see him getting a game elsewhere, as a result of his performances with Brighton, he must have made enough to be able to give it all up, as he plays that way.
I think we should play some of the DS players and blood them before the season ends.
I can't see us being relegated, though we will come close, so why not.

Good idea, got my support. Another win and let drop the wasters from the squad. Too many to name

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Incredible, simply incredible.

I've heard bad things about this forum and Brighton fans, they were not wrong. Absolutely incredible scenes when you lose on this forum, yet you gloat like you're the best thing like sliced bread when you win. What a dreadful bunch you really are!

Constantly slamming teams support and degrading everyone, as you THINK you are the perfect club with outstanding support, at that stadium that looks like something out of legoland. You may fill out the stadium, but my word isn't it a soulless bowl of silence? I don't get why half of you think it's loud? I know having to watch a dreadful team week in, week out must be hard, but the atmosphere is appalling, don't kid yourselves.

The sooner you get back in League Onem the better. it's a shame it doesn't look like it will be happening this season, hopefully next season if you're playing Leon Best still.

You also call for Hughton's head, when he has to work with a simply awful squad. He has done what has been asked of him to get you out of the relegation zone, which he has achieved, yet you still moan? Crazy. I don't get why you feel you should be achieving something in this division? You are a League One club who has over achieved for the past six years.

I dread to think what Bournemouth will do to you on TV in a few weeks, hopefully they batter you and Ince & Kayal will realise they need to move to a bigger club. Your owner Bloom will then lose all his money on the poker table, then fingers crossed you get liquidated - vile club with pathetic fans.

Surprisingly not a Palace fan, just a football fan, telling you that you are a horrible bunch that need to get real.

At least you got the threat title right.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Can't be Bournemouth. I like Bournemouth. They're a great little club. I hope they go up. Can't see why a Bournemouth fan would have a problem with us?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
#BlameStockdale

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
Now that is just showing off.

Disgruntled Gillingham fan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here