Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Meltdown

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Incredible, simply incredible.

I've heard bad things about this forum and Brighton fans, they were not wrong. Absolutely incredible scenes when you lose on this forum, yet you gloat like you're the best thing like sliced bread when you win. What a dreadful bunch you really are!

Constantly slamming teams support and degrading everyone, as you THINK you are the perfect club with outstanding support, at that stadium that looks like something out of legoland. You may fill out the stadium, but my word isn't it a soulless bowl of silence? I don't get why half of you think it's loud? I know having to watch a dreadful team week in, week out must be hard, but the atmosphere is appalling, don't kid yourselves.

The sooner you get back in League Onem the better. it's a shame it doesn't look like it will be happening this season, hopefully next season if you're playing Leon Best still.

You also call for Hughton's head, when he has to work with a simply awful squad. He has done what has been asked of him to get you out of the relegation zone, which he has achieved, yet you still moan? Crazy. I don't get why you feel you should be achieving something in this division? You are a League One club who has over achieved for the past six years.

I dread to think what Bournemouth will do to you on TV in a few weeks, hopefully they batter you and Ince & Kayal will realise they need to move to a bigger club. Your owner Bloom will then lose all his money on the poker table, then fingers crossed you get liquidated - vile club with pathetic fans.

Surprisingly not a Palace fan, just a football fan, telling you that you are a horrible bunch that need to get real.

dog fiddler

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

I've heard bad things about this forum and Brighton fans, they were not wrong. Absolutely incredible scenes when you lose on this forum, yet you gloat like you're the best thing like sliced bread when you win. What a dreadful bunch you really are!

Constantly slamming teams support and degrading everyone, as you THINK you are the perfect club with outstanding support, at that stadium that looks like something out of legoland. You may fill out the stadium, but my word isn't it a soulless bowl of silence? I don't get why half of you think it's loud? I know having to watch a dreadful team week in, week out must be hard, but the atmosphere is appalling, don't kid yourselves.

The sooner you get back in League Onem the better. it's a shame it doesn't look like it will be happening this season, hopefully next season if you're playing Leon Best still.

You also call for Hughton's head, when he has to work with a simply awful squad. He has done what has been asked of him to get you out of the relegation zone, which he has achieved, yet you still moan? Crazy. I don't get why you feel you should be achieving something in this division? You are a League One club who has over achieved for the past six years.

I dread to think what Bournemouth will do to you on TV in a few weeks, hopefully they batter you and Ince & Kayal will realise they need to move to a bigger club. Your owner Bloom will then lose all his money on the poker table, then fingers crossed you get liquidated - vile club with pathetic fans.

Surprisingly not a Palace fan, just a football fan, telling you that you are a horrible bunch that need to get real.

Get. A. Life.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

You are an absolute dick

MoanMoanMoan

Apr 6, 2015
This obviously isn't aimed at all of you, I'm sure there are probably normal and humble people on this board, I just probably don't see them as they are drowned out by the clowns.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
This obviously isn't aimed at all of you, I'm sure there are probably normal and humble people on this board, I just probably don't see them as they are drowned out by the clowns.

Yes I drowned the lot of them. They were so deranged with their humble opinions!!
We are Premier league and should be pushing for top 4. Our support is hardcore

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

my only thought reading that was...........well that must have taken a while to write, haven't you got anything better to do?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ooh. I like this game.. I'm going for....... Oxford.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

That is an ecumenical matter.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm wondering if that randy cat may have had more than one victim.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here