Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Meat, potato & pea puree....tonight's special pie.

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
What is this stadium coming too?

Why not a nice hotpot pie or some winter warming substances, I mean, pea puree? I wonder if they will sell out of this one?

Does anyone else think it sounds wrong or is just me?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why not try it before moaning ? It's normally things you least expect to be nice that turns out to be one of the best.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Yep I had one on Friday, bloody lovely, although the filling wasn't as full as normal. It was delightful though !
By the time my mate when to get one they had all gone.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Why not a nice hotpot pie or some winter warming substances, I mean, pea puree? I wonder if they will sell out of this one?

What will they do next, put padding on the seats - in a football stadium :eek:, hope they never have a mascot god forbid

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan etc...

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Why not try it before moaning ? It's normally things you least expect to be nice that turns out to be one of the best.

You best not moan when I've got my pies with me [MENTION=4317]algie[/MENTION] tonight as there'll be trouble.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Give it a rest, it's just you. It was sold out over an hour befre kick-off in WSL last Friday!

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan etc...

I hope it was good sex with all that cut & pasting!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You best not moan when I've got my pies with me [MENTION=4317]algie[/MENTION] tonight as there'll be trouble.

That's if you turn up :wink:

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
Give it a rest, it's just you. It was sold out over an hour befre kick-off in WSL last Friday!

I know! I wasn't particularly moaning just wondered if others thought it sounded as horrible as I do, but fair play, guess it sounded like a moan :wrong:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Sounds great,... if I can get one before they run out.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
They look bloody lovely. Can't wait to try one

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352218324.092865.jpg

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Wanted one of these on Friday but they ran out before we could get one, hopefully have better luck tonight ?

I suppose it will only be a month or so until the return of the Turkey and Cranberry offering, these were very good.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
talking about pies, the two best pies I ever had at a football ground was. 1. Sheffield Wednesday, Meat and Potato pie ( which was just like my mum made back in Yorkshire...."sniff". 2. Deliahs Christmas pie, which was so good I actually had two of them and felt sick as they were so filling...God that was absolutely fabulous, at Carrow Road, where for all of you who have been there " Mr Carrow is in the stand"

And they were both bloody hot

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
What happened to the Chilli Pie??
Only lasted a week and didn't even make it to the East Stand Upper at half time of the Birmingham game!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i'm still shocked that people get the pie they ask for.

pie roulette...game on :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here